Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1271

User Info Menu

Thats correct! I bet that fixes it.

2. Top Of Page | #1272

User Info Menu

Ok still no luck.

I removed the ultra from the truck..removed the 7z file from the sd card. let the unit sit.

(key is off)

put the sd card back in the ultra… plugged into the truck. 2 seconds on the wait screen and the unit goes to the turn off key screen.

after sitting on that screen for a while i removed the sd card with the ultra still plugged into the truck…..stayed on turn off key screen…..unplugged the ultra from the truck
    waited a minute and plugged ultra back into the truck…2 seconds on the wait screen and received the no sd card message…inserted sd card and the screen goes to the turn off key message.
    (key was never turned on during the process)

3. Top Of Page | #1273

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shane G. View Post
    Have you tried unplugging the Ultra from your OBD port, putting the sd card in the Ultra, and then plugging it back it. This should reset it.
    ^This.

Quote Originally Posted by 68muleteem View Post
    UHM? How do you make more smoke?
    150HP tune and floor it LOL. Ask me how I know.

4. Likes beans20 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1274

User Info Menu

Have you tried to turn key on?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Top Of Page | #1275

User Info Menu

Yes i have tried turning the key on ….makes no difference.

I will try unplugging the OBD but i thought it was the same as unplugging the ultra from the truck. (it is the power source)

7. Top Of Page | #1276

User Info Menu

Yes unplugging either should work I'd think. I was wondering if you had key on and then unplugged unit while key on

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Top Of Page | #1277

User Info Menu

Only other thing I can think and totally guessing here is that temp folder that is on the sd card. That is a folder that is not there until a firmware update is done. So possibly remove that also. And I'm taking shots in the dark with that idea, but maybe.

9. Top Of Page | #1278

User Info Menu

@Charlie You could just force a manual update through the Ultra menus

Or did I miss a post where that was tried, sorry if I did.

10. Top Of Page | #1279

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    You could just force a manual update through the Ultra menus
    He can't get out of turn key off screen at moment

11. Top Of Page | #1280

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Yes i have tried turning the key on ….makes no difference.

I will try unplugging the OBD but i thought it was the same as unplugging the ultra from the truck. (it is the power source)
    Just try deleting all files on the card and reformatting the sd card. Then start all over I know it's a PIA but it might work. Even try re-downloading the file and extracting them from 7z. Just try unplugging it from the OBD port this time. But reformatting the card may work best.

12. Likes E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
Page 128 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast