Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sup peps

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Sup peps

Hi. I am an active member on the other forum and was referred here by someone i trust. One of your vendors. I got a 07.5 6.7 2nd s465 revmax 550 and a few other goodies. Very happy with my set up. Looking to get some tuning sorted out. Pm me if you need any info.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome!

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome!

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Narchetype View Post
    Hi. I am an active member on the other forum and was referred here by someone i trust. One of your vendors. I got a 07.5 6.7 2nd s465 revmax 550 and a few other goodies. Very happy with my set up. Looking to get some tuning sorted out. Pm me if you need any info.

We have friends? LOL Welcome.

Tell us what kind of tuning issues you have?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

@Narchetype what Vendor?

Also

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

First of all welcome!

Secondly, I am wondering if I know you. Truck sounds familiar, but I could be wrong.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Sup peps

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    First of all welcome!

Secondly, I am wondering if I know you. Truck sounds familiar, but I could be wrong.
    Yes, I talked to emailed you earlier today!

I am running box tunes for my set up right now. The tow tune is not enough for my setup. I bought draconian tunes and they are part if not the main reason my stock tranny went out. I tried to give him an opportunity to address my issues with the tunes 3 separate times over 6 months and got no help just excuses. Tonight I think i might get myself banned from the other forum when i put a harsh review of his work.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Oh that Vendor.

Nice @Double R Diesel LLC. 👍

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Likes DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Yes, I talked to emailed you earlier today!

I am running box tunes for my set up right now. The tow tune is not enough for my setup. I bought draconian tunes and they are part if not the main reason my stock tranny went out. I tried to give him an opportunity to address my issues with the tunes 3 separate times over 6 months and got no help just excuses. Tonight I think i might get myself banned from the other forum when i put a harsh review of his work.
    Thought it was you! Nice work signing up here. You REALLY should check out the lifetime membership. No better deal on any forum!

BTW we are one big happy family here!

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast