Likes Likes:  62
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6.7 Muffler?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: 6.7 Muffler?

Can you take some pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by sntmbks View Post
    Just put in my 17" FTE resonator last night, so much better, yet still sounds like it should. I just have a stock 4" with the delete pipes, and put the resonator right after the downpipe.
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat View Post
    I just completed a DPF/EGR Delete and tuned with raceme ultra
    My question is Are there good Mufflers for 4" exhaust? Jeez this thing is loud!!!
    Man if it’s too loud your to old

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sntmbks View Post
    Just put in my 17" FTE resonator last night, so much better, yet still sounds like it should. I just have a stock 4" with the delete pipes, and put the resonator right after the downpipe.
    Yup My Donaldson (24") was an Easy fit and takes out the largest majority of the drone My MIL will ride with me again....

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Btomike View Post
    Can you take some pics?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I too would like Pix

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this race pipe/muffler setup from MBRP. I haven't been able to find any reviews, though... or anyone who has sold/installed/experienced it.

https://www.xtremediesel.com/mbrp-cd...e-with-muffler

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Man if it’s too loud your to old
    MY 22 year old said the same thing! I hate Cab drone and I was embarrassed to leave my neighborhood ...

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post
    I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this race pipe/muffler setup from MBRP. I haven't been able to find any reviews, though... or anyone who has sold/installed/experienced it.

https://www.xtremediesel.com/mbrp-cd...e-with-muffler
    Why spend all that? Just cut you one in like I did for $89

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

11. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

The flo-pro is a good system also. I ran mine straight and the drone was pretty bad in the cab. Sounded great outside but I added a Flo-Pro 6195 muffler and took out all the drone.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

13. Likes david3gen, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

I love my 5"x30" FTE Diesel resonator, great sound all around, idle and highway

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7 in Black Forest Green, RaceME MM3 tuned by Ray @ Double R Diesel, WCFab FMW S467.7/83 .90A/R & Steed Speed Manifold 2nd Gen Swap, Flo-Pro 5" Straight Pipe w/FTE Diesel Resonator, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intercooler Tubes, DBALL2 Remote Starter, PIAA 85115 Superior Deep Bass Horns, Headlight Revolution Supernova V.4 LED Low/High beams, Bilstein 2.3" Level w/5100's all around, Thuren Adjustable Front Track Bar, ARP CA625+ Head Studs, RevMax 68RFE High Performance Towing/HD Valve Body, RevMax 68RFE ZeroStat Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass.

15. Likes watersupply189, Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bfg2500 View Post
    I love my 5"x30" FTE Diesel resonator, great sound all around, idle and highway
    Did you use that resonator with PN 868NB (but 5 inch model)? I just ordered my tunes from DRD today with that 4'' race pipe...I was hoping just to lose the 29'' DPF section but it looks like that kit pulls the factory muffler as well. I am wanting to keep it mild - The good thing is its a 4D Long Bed. I have a 4"x30" FTE sitting in my garage I am anticipating on just adding right away

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

17. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast