Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  39
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Drivers

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Daily Drivers

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    This is awesome! What kind of work do ya do where ya need it? Have any inside pics?
    Thanks. I like it alot. I work as a roofer.I’m not sure what you call it in america but think i got about right. This car has been pretty much problem free.and a very comfy ride.and with this setup a bit sporty too.registered as a van with 3 seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by david3gen View Post
    Thanks. I like it alot. I work as a roofer.I’m not sure what you call it in america but think i got about right. This car has been pretty much problem free.and a very comfy ride.and with this setup a bit sporty too.registered as a van with 3 seatshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...23cb50a6b8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0afaaffa95.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0a17bbe0bc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d7b7cd8648.jpg

That’s a pretty sweet van can’t go wrong with Mercedes can’t beat the German engineering

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Woah! That's awesome inside there! Yes sir you got it. That's what we call it. Thing is alot bigger in there then it looks on the outside for sure.

Thanks. I like it alot. I work as a roofer.I’m not sure what you call it in america but think i got about right. This car has been pretty much problem free.and a very comfy ride.and with this setup a bit sporty too.registered as a van with 3 seat

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

4E8CDEF6-BA4E-431E-85B5-56F36BAF5A23.jpg
    Just added this Jeep Trackhawk as my DD. It’s a beauty and a beast!!

2016 Ram 3500 DRW/Aisin
    2015 SRT GC
    2016 Charger Hellcat
    2018 Trackhawk GC in route.
    2017 Durango Citadel AWD
    "Mopar or no car"

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

combined.jpg

This was my daily until a few years ago. I restored this car in 2001 and drove it every day for 14 years. I put 90K on it and drove it everywhere. It has a 94 Magnum EFI 5.9, 518 trans, 4 wheel disc brakes, all driven by a factory computer and harness. Substantial suspension changes and improvements, best ride I ever had and corneded on rails. Darn car wasn't the fastest thing in the world, 1/4 mile in a respectable 12. It would do 26 MPG @ 75 on the highway, with AC.

It's part 72 Dodge Monaco and Part Polara. Hence Polaraco. My company name is Polaraco too

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NC4stroker View Post
    Tell us more!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

11. Likes david3gen liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NC4stroker View Post
    That is one gorgeous ride. Nice color. Lowered?

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    combined.jpg

This was my daily until a few years ago. I restored this car in 2001 and drove it every day for 14 years. I put 90K on it and drove it everywhere. It has a 94 Magnum EFI 5.9, 518 trans, 4 wheel disc brakes, all driven by a factory computer and harness. Substantial suspension changes and improvements, best ride I ever had and corneded on rails. Darn car wasn't the fastest thing in the world, 1/4 mile in a respectable 12. It would do 26 MPG @ 75 on the highway, with AC.

It's part 72 Dodge Monaco and Part Polara. Hence Polaraco. My company name is Polaraco too
    Not something you see everyday. Big car.

14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Not something you see everyday. Big car.

21.5 feet 124 wheel base. That long overhang on the rear wheels makes it go in the winter too. That was a good car. Never gave me any trouble other than tires and brakes. Did the brakes at 55K as I recall. I really miss it. But it's been replaced with a bigger passion of mine, the 62 New Yorker.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

15. Likes david3gen liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Tell us more!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*
    That is one gorgeous ride. Nice color. Lowered?

Well, we're all Mopar or as some say, I have a "Dodge Garage!" I've had several GCs, and I had a 15 SRT GC. It was a great ride, and had zero issues with it. As soon as I got wind of the Trackhawk, my dealer promised I'd have first dibs when that allotment opened up. So, on "opening day" I ordered the Hawk. It's Billet Silver, with black interior, and I picked it up last Thursday night. I've already had X-Pel protective film applied over a lot of it.

It has the 707 HP Hellcat engine. The torque comes in at 645..(lost 5 Pd/Ft when compared to Hellcat due to exhaust routing). It handles fantastic...much better in the corners than my Charger HC. The GC is one of the best riding vehicles I've ever owned, and TH is no exception!

2016 Ram 3500 DRW/Aisin
    2015 SRT GC
    2016 Charger Hellcat
    2018 Trackhawk GC in route.
    2017 Durango Citadel AWD
    "Mopar or no car"

17. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes ICT LPX, david3gen liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast