Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  61
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who lives in firearms friendly states ?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Who lives in firearms friendly states ?

You're Welcome! yeah, most of the folks I work with think the same way. DOD has informed the bases that it is up to the base commander to allow "carry" on base. I think Texas has a base that has done it, but up here, no dice. Can't wait for it to happen.

2. Thanks AnOldBiker thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Now this I could never understand.
    You are in the military and trained to handle several style and size weapons 'at a minimum'.
    When needed, you can be issued anything from a rubber band gun to the 50 Cal. or bigger ... and called to protect the USA.
    Why in the hell .. especially after the Fort Hood incident .. the Tennessee Recruitment Center shooting ... are our militrary personal not caring on base ?

If anyone is knowledgeable and trained, retrained and add more training to this training ... it's our military.

PS: heck I remember 'all my training' from the military ... and that's from over 45 years ago.
    Contact your State Representatives and Senators and let them know how you feel.

4. Top Of Page | #13
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

@4kids2dogs&RV Excuse me, but I'm well into my 60's and know I'm in the latter time of life ...
    .. I have all my elected officials email addresses and I Am Not Shy on giving my opinions to them.

When I'm gone, I'm praying someone else will take my place .. so no dust will settle where I stood !

sign me as: A Man With An Attitude !

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

5. Thanks 2rr2nv2014 thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more OldBiker makes no dang sense to me either thank you for your Service

Thank you ... And I Thank all the brothers and sisters that have served before me, did serve with me .... and blessings and prayers for those serving and will serve now and in the future.
    May God always be with them ......

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Thanks 2rr2nv2014 thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Your state that you live in is it firearms friendly ? Does your state have constitutional carry or CCW laws or both ?
    Who carries a weapon with them at all times ?
    I have my concealed carry permit as far as open carry you can't in Florida however I am armed wherever I go and that's when I'm in my semi truck as well! Besides my truck guns are my other weakness. I try not to buy 1 a month again I try "not" to buy one a month...doesn't usually work out...😶

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

9. Likes cumminsbadgirl, NC4stroker liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Arizona. Constitutional Carry. Always have a weapon with me 👍

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

11. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Who lives in freedom loving gun loving Pro Constitution States ? Mississippi great firearms friendly State

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

I've had my CCW since NC started allowing concealed carry a long time ago. I'm a Glock fan, and have shot many rounds in competition with Glocks, so it's a natural choice for me to carry one. Currently I have a G43 for my concealed choice. Nothing fancy just in a pocket holster.

I'm not super concerned or paranoid around the house, but I do like to have a gun accessible in my house. I have a G21(45acp) for night duty with a laser/light combo. I'm betting the guns just in my county would fill up a huge warehouse!

2016 Ram 3500 DRW/Aisin
    2015 SRT GC
    2016 Charger Hellcat
    2018 Trackhawk GC in route.
    2017 Durango Citadel AWD
    "Mopar or no car"

14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NC4stroker View Post
    I've had my CCW since NC started allowing concealed carry a long time ago. I'm a Glock fan, and have shot many rounds in competition with Glocks, so it's a natural choice for me to carry one. Currently I have a G43 for my concealed choice. Nothing fancy just in a pocket holster.

I'm not super concerned or paranoid around the house, but I do like to have a gun accessible in my house. I have a G21(45acp) for night duty with a laser/light combo. I'm betting the guns just in my county would fill up a huge warehouse!
    Good man great job

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

15. Thanks NC4stroker thanked for this post
    Likes NC4stroker liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Minnesota and do have conceal carry. Pretty easy to get. Took the class, visited the sheriffs office and bam I received in the mail quickly. And I do carry everyday when I am home.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast