Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Drive Pressure Sensor

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Drive Pressure Sensor

@Double R Diesel I see that you always have a drive pressure sensor on your trucks. Can you please give me a parts list and places to purchase in order to have one? I would like to have one!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Drive Pressure Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    @Double R Diesel I see that you always have a drive pressure sensor on your trucks. Can you please give me a parts list and places to purchase in order to have one? I would like to have one!
    It comes on the pickups in stock form. I use the factory one with my raceme/ warp tuned

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I don’t think drive pressure is measured on them. RaceME or MM3 don’t have the capability to read it either. Has to be mechanical. Beans, Brandon Jansen did a write up I believe in his build thread showing the drive pressure lines and how it’s coiled and run to the gauge.

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

4. Likes beans20 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    I don’t think drive pressure is measured on them. RaceME or MM3 don’t have the capability to read it either. Has to be mechanical. Beans, Brandon Jansen did a write up I believe in his build thread showing the drive pressure lines and how it’s coiled and run to the gauge.

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning
    They do have exhaust pressure which is drive pressure. You need to subtract atmosphere and it come out equal to a gauge

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wildcoyote View Post
    They do have exhaust pressure which is drive pressure. You need to subtract atmosphere and it come out equal to a gauge https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1979f0add4.jpg

This must be new because I’ve had an Ultra for over 2 years and I’ve never seen this PID! Good info! I will be checking it out!

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

This must be new because I’ve had an Ultra for over 2 years and I’ve never seen this PID! Good info! I will be checking it out!

I've been using mine with that since January. On newer trucks, it will depend on your tuner as some shut it off.

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wildcoyote View Post
    I've been using mine with that since January. On newer trucks, it will depend on your tuner as some shut it off.

I’m about to see if it works on my ‘12. I hadn’t upgraded my Warp tunes since March but updated everything last week.

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I’m about to see if it works on my ‘12. I hadn’t upgraded my Warp tunes since March but updated everything last week.

If it doesn't, there is a setting in warp that will turn the sensors back on. Then you have to go through and turn the dtc codes off.