Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boring reading

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

boring reading

just killing time and found the EPA NAZI website ,they list all of the infraction on delete/emission parts at https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/2019...se-resolutions .i really dont know what i am going to do with my aftermarket parts .is it worth the time to install or just sell and go another direction

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: boring reading

It's getting slowly to the point of buying a vehicle and do nothing to it, only going to the dealer .. and sell it.
    Boring ......

Reminds me of the old book ... 1984 !

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco, cbigclarke liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    It's getting slowly to the point of buying a vehicle and do nothing to it, only going to the dealer .. and sell it.
    Boring ......

Yep. Big brother is tightening the noose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chelan41 View Post
    just killing time and found the EPA NAZI website ,they list all of the infraction on delete/emission parts at https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/2019...se-resolutions .i really dont know what i am going to do with my aftermarket parts .is it worth the time to install or just sell and go another direction
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Boring ......

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    Yep. Big brother is tightening the noose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It's Washington DC. What else would you expect?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

**** them.
    The EPA is chasing businesses not people. And they’re only going after diesels because “zomfg smoke”

I bet you if cat deleted gas engines made smoke the nazi squad would have an aneurysm over that too.

Free men don’t ask permission.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

8. Likes thesootchucker, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    **** them.
    The EPA is chasing businesses not people. And they’re only going after diesels because “zomfg smoke”

I bet you if cat deleted gas engines made smoke the nazi squad would have an aneurysm over that too.

Free men don’t ask permission.

Actually, it's a mistake to remove the cats from gassers now. They don't run as good and the economy goes into the dumper. But it does generate some slight power.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Likes 03 unicorn liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post

Actually, it's a mistake to remove the cats from gassers now. They don't run as good and the economy goes into the dumper. But it does generate some slight power.
    With the right tuning it's a non-issue. Cold starts are usually where you see a slight stumble just due to the open loop O2 sensor adjustments, but aside from that its not too much of a hassle. Economy is probably only affected because people (like me) like the sound their car makes when they put their foot to the floor LOL.
    Our GT350 is gonna get a set of long tubes and a tune here shortly....cause I like popping flames between gears

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Flame on!!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Deo Vindice

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Really no big names, none I even recognize, in that list on the EPA site.

Piss on the EPA, and shame on Trump for letting this take place. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he is unaware.

Diesel Master Tech Certified - ICML Machinery Lube Certified

2002 QCLB 2500 5.9 HO NV5600 =
    Ranch truck with CM Flatbed, DPS Exh/Int Manifolds, Boost Elbow
    2018 CCLB 2500 ST 6.7 G56 = Glacier intake manifold & horn, Flo-pro 4" SS, MM3 with DRD 30hp tune, Valair quiet dual disc clutch, Laramie 18's powder coated black and blackout badges

14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wy4x4 View Post
    ...maybe he is unaware.
    He's not.

15. Thanks Houairman thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsturbofreak liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast