Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  35
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust

I can't wait for it to get here. It's in Columbus Ohio now so hopefully it will be here Monday. I won't get it on Monday I have to help the father in law replace a injection pump on his 98.5 24 valve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    I can't wait for it to get here. It's in Columbus Ohio now so hopefully it will be here Monday. I won't get it on Monday I have to help the father in law replace a injection pump on his 98.5 24 valve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So im guessing u have it on by now. How do u like it? And is the drone bad.

3. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisOx View Post
    So im guessing u have it on by now. How do u like it? And is the drone bad.
    Yup it's on and sounds good. I think I'm gonna order the strait pipe and pull the muffler. It has a very healthy tone to it. The drone is nothing like it was with the 4" dump. I do get some vibrations when it's cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks walla2k5 thanked for this post
    Likes ChrisOx, walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    Yup it's on and sounds good. I think I'm gonna order the strait pipe and pull the muffler. It has a very healthy tone to it. The drone is nothing like it was with the 4" dump. I do get some vibrations when it's cold.

I know this is an old post but how are you liking this exhaust? Did you straight pipe it? How different was it if so? I’m shopping now just don’t want to have to yell inside the truck when talking. I’m not real worried about how loud it is outside the truck.

7. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    Love mine. Just removed the muffler actually and it still doesmt drone.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
    What Are you hard of hearing? these cabs drone baaaaaddd.. with no muffler.. I had to put a 30"inline just to hear the radio

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

9. Likes walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Did 5" SS exhaust from eBay someone linked here?( https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Stainless...72.m2749.l2649 ) along with delete kit from eBay that was linked here (https://www.ebay.com/itm/EGR-Cooler-...72.m2749.l2649 ). Ray of DRD Diesel did the tuner of course. Road test thus far is much louder(not really surprised) so researching a 30" resonator to put inline as my wife will definetly have some feedback when we go for a run Saturday. She's for some reason not aboard on the whole delete but I couldn't take the 'choking to death' stock tune/egr/exhaust' anymore. Heck my old '93 Gen.1 pulled better, boy I miss it. Carbon in the intake horn was unbelieveable, I think my wood stove in shop has a cleaner pipe! Took a day to rewire AMP powersteps as they were 'plug/play' into OBD and Ray said they weren't runnable with tuner. AMP engineer helped with wiring and I found out the 2 wires from controller are each dedicated to each side (driverside is one wire and other wire is passenger side). Thanks for all the help I've received here on this chat page otherwise it would have taken days longer than it already did. Bob

Attached Images Attached Images

11. Likes walla2k5, Power247 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lukdiver View Post
    Did 5" SS exhaust from eBay someone linked here? along with delete kit from eBay that was linked here. Ray of DRD Diesel did the tuner of course. Road test thus far is much louder(not really surprised) so researching a 30" resonator to put inline as my wife will definetly have some feedback when we go for a run Saturday. She's for some reason not aboard on the whole delete but I couldn't take the 'choking to death' stock tune/egr/exhaust' anymore. Heck my old '93 Gen.1 pulled better, boy I miss it. Carbon in the intake horn was unbelieveable, I think my wood stove in shop has a cleaner pipe! Took a day to rewire AMP powersteps as they were 'plug/play' into OBD and Ray said they weren't runnable with tuner. AMP engineer helped with wiring and I found out the 2 wires from controller are each dedicated to each side (driverside is one wire and other wire is passenger side). Thanks for all the help I've received here on this chat page otherwise it would have taken days longer than it already did. Bob
    Deleting is the best thing in the whole world to do on all that pollution crapola END OF STORY GOOD MOVE

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

13. Likes david3gen liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

I did a flo-pro 5" no muffler delete. I made it about two weeks and had to go back and add a muffler. Much better now. Do yourself a favor and order the kit with the muffler from the start. I should have.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

15. Likes rsabol77, Power247 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by White94rx View Post
    I did a flo-pro 5" no muffler delete. I made it about two weeks and had to go back and add a muffler. Much better now. Do yourself a favor and order the kit with the muffler from the start. I should have.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I ordered mine with a muffler as well. It last 2 days with the muffler and wasn’t loud enough for me! It was surprising quieter than my gas engine Chevy with long tubes and O/R y-pipe!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 5” lift, 35" tires, Pure Performance TB, 5100s, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, Bestop Powerboards, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning by DRD

17. Likes Ed's2013Ram3500, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    I ordered mine with a muffler as well. It last 2 days with the muffler and wasn’t loud enough for me! It was surprising quieter than my gas engine Chevy with long tubes and O/R y-pipe!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 5” lift, 35" tires, Pure Performance TB, 5100s, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, Bestop Powerboards, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning by DRD
    I have the same setup with no muffler. If I got the kit with the muffler, there would be no way I could compete with at least 3 of my neighbors that I hear from the time they fire up their trucks in the morning until they fade off into the distance on their way to work.

19. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, Power247 liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast