Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What I have been up too

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: What I have been up too

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Good looking ride bud very nice
    DSCN0446.jpg

Thanks man. Gonna have to slow down though. Mission is to get the back closed up from the weather

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Likes Power247, Espy, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Likes Power247, Espy liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Putting the front together. Next will be all the stainless strips on top of the fenders and the window moldings

DSCN0471.jpg

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Damn Steve, getting close.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

It takes hours to polish some of these strips, even with a machine. 3 strips, 4.5 hours. Reconditioning every little piece take allot of time. 55 years of wear and tear

I still have to adjust the bumper, there's some work I need to do on the front yet. Finish the side first. The fender has been wet sanded and polished. I'm focusing on getting the trim installed for new. There's a total of 74 pieces of trim.

The good news is, I now have 2 working lights on the left side! LOL And head lights.

DSCN0514.jpg

10. Thanks Espy thanked for this post
    Likes Weeseven, cumminsbadgirl, Espy, Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    It takes hours to polish some of these strips, even with a machine. 3 strips, 4.5 hours. Reconditioning every little piece take allot of time. 55 years of wear and tear

I still have to adjust the bumper, there's some work I need to do on the front yet. Finish the side first. The fender has been wet sanded and polished. I'm focusing on getting the trim installed for new. There's a total of 74 pieces of trim.

The good news is, I now have 2 working lights on the left side! LOL And head lights.

DSCN0514.jpg
    Looking good can't wait to see it in person

Life is a one time offer, make the most of it

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeseven View Post
    Looking good can't wait to see it in person

I was just thinking obout you. You running?

14. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

@Polaraco yes i am thanks to you and @F350Cummins

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

15. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeseven View Post
    @Polaraco yes i am thanks to you and @F350Cummins

Yeah I saw your text after I mentioned it. Man not livith with cell phone tattooed to butt. LOL

My pleasure. @F350Cummins passed each other on Rt 80. Thanks Al. The price was right. Al won overall. He got rid of something he really didn't want to toss

17. Likes Weeseven, Power247, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

@Weeseven and @Polaraco Not problem. glad to have it off my shelf and glad it went to a good home.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

19. Likes Power247, Weeseven, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast