Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barometric Pressure reading on RaceME Ultra

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Barometric Pressure reading on RaceME Ultra

Quote Originally Posted by weldo3 View Post
    REALLY
    1st- of all I've been a member for over 2yrs.
    2nd- I didn't ask about the dues and don'ts of cleaning a turbo
    3rd- if you where up on raceme ultra you would know what #4 performance switch is
    4th- Yes I too Think the barometric pressure should be 14 (first line first post that was my question was just asking for clarification)
    5th - Guess i'm not good at explaining the issue I've got a truck that runs like a bat out of h-ll with the exception of 5min during warm up
    yeah really.....
    #1 you have 8 whole posts. so theres that
    #2 you didn't ask, you directly stated your intention. Post #6 for your own reference.
    #3 I'm the one that not only created the How To videos for the Ultra on this forum, but also have provided significant tech support to members of this forum. Never once have I ever seen a "#4 performance switch", so I suggest you clarify because you either have HP tunes or Sound tunes.
    #4 & 5 - Your question was answered & suggestion on what to look for given.

Feel free to PM me if you want to further this conversation, I'll happily oblige.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Just wanted to address the barometric pressure readings. On my MM3 monitor I have a choice of monitoring Barometric Pressure or Barometric Pressure SAE. On the first one I get 4.23 psi on the second one(SAE) I get 14.21 psi. So I am thinking your Race Me Ultra may be giving you the wrong reading.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. MM3 by Double R Diesel. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did have the SAE version I must not have scrold down far enough changed it and it reads 13.9 rules that sensor out. I thank you, not the answer I was hopping for but you saved me a $100. I was going to pickup one on my way home

3. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

@MM3 Power or @DRD could you please explain the difference between the Barometric Pressure and Barometric Pressure SAE?

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. MM3 by Double R Diesel. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12