Thanks Thanks:  44
Likes Likes:  98
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: So who wants to show off their pets??

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: So who wants to show off their pets??

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
    Polaraco I wouldn't of thought of you as a soft kitty cat type. My thinking of you has changed now. Ha Ha. I have never been able to have cats around my Rottweiler's, They all want to kill anything in my yard. mainly its been possums, raccoons and wild turkey's . the Turkey's are very entertaining to watch when they come around. We did have a big cat when I was little and that cat was the only one I ever knew that kept the Rottweiler's in check, a Mean tough Cat was the Alpha.
    Hahaha yes same here!

The way my Shepherds take over the bed and want to be in your lap I believe they think they are cats LOL..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

2. Top Of Page | #42

that Sheppard mix is a gem, love those eyes
    Thanks! It took me like 10 seconds to say "We will take him" when we were at the rescue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Polaraco I wouldn't of thought of you as a soft kitty cat type. My thinking of you has changed now. Ha Ha. I have never been able to have cats around my Rottweiler's, They all want to kill anything in my yard. mainly its been possums, raccoons and wild turkey's . the Turkey's are very entertaining to watch when they come around. We did have a big cat when I was little and that cat was the only one I ever knew that kept the Rottweiler's in check, a Mean tough Cat was the Alpha.
    Lots of tough guys love cats. Besides. I don't have to take one out at midnight. These guys are very entertaining

I was already on shaky ground, I can imagine the new opinion. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbrenner View Post
    that is a for sure way to wake up very quick from the morning fog
    I have a friend in North Carolina that has a couple of them living in a pond behind his house. One of them did the same thing and startled the poop outa me. I nail the SOB with a cast iron skillet. LOL To this day I still recall that loud BONG and the way the gator staggered away.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Thanks Steinbrenner thanked for this post
    Likes Steinbrenner liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Lots of tough guys love cats. Besides. I don't have to take one out at midnight. These guys are very entertaining

I was already on shaky ground, I can imagine the new opinion. LOL
    Dang... for sure I thought @Polaraco had either a pitbull, rottweiler or bulldog. LOL.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

7. Likes Steinbrenner liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #46
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have several rescue dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes DIESELWRKS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbrenner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    Dang... for sure I thought @Polaraco had either a pitbull, rottweiler or bulldog. LOL.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    LOL Nope. Just 4 attack cats. Or beasts as i refer to them. Even tough guys like cats. LOL

11. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Good on you for rescues. In many ways they are the one that rescue us.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

12. Top Of Page | #49
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Good on you for rescues. In many ways they are the one that rescue us.
    I agree, I have picked dogs from breeders over the years and have rescued several from being euthanized and I can say without a doubt my rescue dogs have been better. It’s like they know you saved them and like you said they rescued you in some ways. Unique bond that is hard to describe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast