Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  22
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carli adjustable track bar

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Carli adjustable track bar

Alright on the positive side I got em threaded back together good enough I think till I can take it to the shop next Tuesday. On the bad side my steering wheel is upside down and when I started the truck to drive it the car with the squiggly lines under it came on and a message on the screen said service electronic braking system or something briefly then went out and I went to the dtc screen on the raceme and it didn't show no codes but I clicked clear and it all went away so I think I'm happy LOL thanks for everyone's quick replys and all your help!

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CJC Off Road View Post
    Key the truck to on but don't start it. That will allow you to move the pitman arm back and forth. You'll need to basically run the adjuster off the axle side of the drag link as well. Then carefully try and get both pieces to thread on at the same time.

Hey eh I got everything back together good enough to drive for now steering wheel is upside down LOL. It I figured I'll quit Messing with it until I get it to the shop Tuesday when they gotta fix a few other things. Only thing is the traction control looking light comes on and shows the message service electronic braking system. Do these have a steering wheel sensor? Is that on because the steering wheel being upside down? Thank you

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Post a picture of the adjuster as it sits now.

6. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DcLOLinger View Post
    Hey eh I got everything back together good enough to drive for now steering wheel is upside down LOL. It I figured I'll quit Messing with it until I get it to the shop Tuesday when they gotta fix a few other things. Only thing is the traction control looking light comes on and shows the message service electronic braking system. Do these have a steering wheel sensor? Is that on because the steering wheel being upside down? Thank you
    Yes ABS light comes on when steering wheel is cocked more than half way

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DcLOLinger thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Listen... Before you changed it you should have measured distance eye to eye.

Too late put your steering wheel straight, straight as you can.

Go under your truck and disconnect your f**** up drag link.

Adjust it as close as you can to fit back where it was.

Get in the truck and back up and pull forward with the wheel straight.

Go back under your truck and readjust if it looks like your wheels are crooked.

The easy way is to get under the truck and keep turning the nut untill your wheel is centered. Then forward reverse readjust it nessasary.

But when your that far out and upside down I've seen people panic and not get it right.

Either method will work.

Good luck.

10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley View Post
    Listen... Before you changed it you should have measured distance eye to eye.

Too late put your steering wheel straight, straight as you can.

Go under your truck and disconnect your f**** up drag link.

Adjust it as close as you can to fit back where it was.

Get in the truck and back up and pull forward with the wheel straight.

Go back under your truck and readjust if it looks like your wheels are crooked.

The easy way is to get under the truck and keep turning the nut untill your wheel is centered. Then forward reverse readjust it nessasary.

But when your that far out and upside down I've seen people panic and not get it right.

Either method will work.

Good luck.
    i took her to the shop and got it aligned and straightened out. I typed this uninformed LOL. I just meant the drag link sleeve came all the way off that was all.

11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Ahhhhhh OK forgot to tighten down lock not. Gotcha glad your straighten out

12. Thanks DcLOLinger thanked for this post
    Likes DcLOLinger liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123