Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: raceme ultra settings for towing not using warp tuning as of now.

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: raceme ultra settings for towing not using warp tuning as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by DcLOLinger View Post
    Dumb question but how do you lock it out of 6? Seem a lot of people talking about it lately. When should you do it? Only towing? I got 35s with 3.42 as well
    Push the + or - button on the shift lever. I used to have 6th locked out completely with warp tuning. I had that changed back to where I do it myself with the button. I don't generally use 6th til 70 mph, and most my driving is under that speed.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Push the + or - button on the shift lever. I used to have 6th locked out completely with warp tuning. I had that changed back to where I do it myself with the button. I don't generally use 6th til 70 mph, and most my driving is under that speed.
    You stay out of 6 all the time or just towing? What about slowing down ir downshifting? plus my ultra won't even show what gear I'm in LOL. There's a handful of gauges that don't work!

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

There 2 different guages for gear. I don't remember exactly but one says current gear, and the other says present gear. Try picking the other one. As for staying out of 6th, yes nearly all the time for me. At 55 or 60 mph with 35 and 3.42s it barely turns 1200 rpm in 6th. That's not enough! It still shifts automatically up and down if you lock 6 out. Just start playing with the button and you'll see what I mean. The way I usually do it is let it get to 5th, then hit the - button. That won't drop me to 4th. That brings up two 5s on the evic. The first one is the gear the trans is in, and the second one means it won't go any higher than that gear unless you hit the +. When I slow down it downshifts automatically, when I take off it up shifts automatically and stops at 5th.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    There 2 different guages for gear. I don't remember exactly but one says current gear, and the other says present gear. Try picking the other one. As for staying out of 6th, yes nearly all the time for me. At 55 or 60 mph with 35 and 3.42s it barely turns 1200 rpm in 6th. That's not enough! It still shifts automatically up and down if you lock 6 out. Just start playing with the button and you'll see what I mean. The way I usually do it is let it get to 5th, then hit the - button. That won't drop me to 4th. That brings up two 5s on the evic. The first one is the gear the trans is in, and the second one means it won't go any higher than that gear unless you hit the +. When I slow down it downshifts automatically, when I take off it up shifts automatically and stops at 5th.
    ahhh it all makes sence! I thought that was to manual shift and I'd have to shift back down LOL. Thank you for that. And as far as the gear gauge goes none of them work. A long with trans temp and a few others. Just get the hour glass looking logo. It does it on all gauge screens not just C (the one I use)

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12