Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  26
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to check what version of raceme

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: How to check what version of raceme

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Correction. I have the December update but that should be good enough for most trucks.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    I'm uploading it to my one drive now and I'll post a link when it's done.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DcLOLinger View Post
    Haha no it all made sence. It looks like mine is 01.02.03 LOL. I'm guessing it's pretty old.
    I can't be sure, cuz I don't see that exact version, but there is a 1.2.03 that was put out mid December. If that's the same as what you have it will be fine, as the 1.3.1 only fixed some dtc's on 2017 trucks. But again I'm not sure 01.02.03 is the same as 1.2.03.
    As far as how to get it from Ray I'm not sure. There is probably a link to someplace he has it stored and you download it from there.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Ok sounds good. I'm guessing it's gotta be better then the 01.02.03 LOL. That sounds old.

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Ok sounds good. I'm guessing it's gotta be better then the 01.02.03 LOL. That sounds old.
    You have the December update. It went from 1.2.3 to 1.3.1 in January. And finally 1.3.5 this week.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Sounds like your good to go then! Thanks Ray! Just pull your sd card, put rays tunes in the custom folders, load the custom tunes on the truck. Have fun!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

You have the December update. It went from 1.2.3 to 1.3.1 in January. And finally 1.3.5 this week.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    Makes sence! So which one do I want/need?

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Doing it now! I just re read and realized he had the same one haha. Sweet thanks guys! Greatly appreciated

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Only thing wrong I've seen so far is fuel gauge won't go past 3/4 LOL. But I made a different thread for that

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Correction. I have the December update but that should be good enough for most trucks.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    hey ray I just got the warp tunes loaded up and everything went smooth and showing up as it supposed to but now I have a check engine light on and the background of the ultra is not showing up it's just black... do you have any suggestions. Thank you.

16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

hey ray I just got the warp tunes loaded up and everything went smooth and showing up as it supposed to but now I have a check engine light on and the background of the ultra is not showing up it's just black... do you have any suggestions. Thank you.
    The background pic can be black if either the tuner is not reading the SD card or the background pic in the configuration folder of the SD was removed.

Whats the code stored for the CEL? Go to DTC menu of your tuner and check.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast