Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  26
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to check what version of raceme

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

How to check what version of raceme

Hey just picked up truck from getting deleted headed home to load up my warp by ray but just curious how do I check what version is on the raceme right now. I don't want to load up my warp tunes if it's the version that ray was talking about ruining custom tunes or whatever. Thank you

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: How to check what version of raceme

I think there is an info tab somewhere in the menu that should take you there, but I can't remember for sure. You won't ruin your tunes, they just won't work. I wouldn't count on that your shop updated your sd card at all though. But maybe. Give me a second and I'll find the one you should be running so your tunes will work.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Ok sounds good thanks man! Lemme no. I'm driving home now and gunna load up warp when I get home that's why this is urgent hsha

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Well the one you don't want for rays tunes to work is 1.3.5.

Unfortunately raceme did not put 1.3.1 back up on the website, today as mm3 said they were going to do. Ray may have it, not sure. I know he had the last mm3 before the change, but not sure on ultra. I'm guessing that unless your shop updated the sd card yesterday you're fine. But if they didn't update it at all, you could have quite an old firmware, that can't be updated off the raceme site, but maybe could be downloaded if Ray has it. Man I hope this ain't too confusing. If it is, just figure out what firmware you have first and we'll go from there.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Haha no it all made sence. It looks like mine is 01.02.03 LOL. I'm guessing it's pretty old.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel ^^^
    Do you have the 1.3.1 for the ultra? Looks like raceme website didn't put it back up.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quickest way to get ahold of ray?

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    @Double R Diesel ^^^
    Do you have the 1.3.1 for the ultra? Looks like raceme website didn't put it back up.
    Indeed I do.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Thank you ray. I don't no how to tag people LOL. But what are the chances I could get it from ya do I can upgrade while I do the warp tunes

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DcLOLinger View Post
    Thank you ray. I don't no how to tag people LOL. But what are the chances I could get it from ya do I can upgrade while I do the warp tunes
    Correction. I have the December update but that should be good enough for most trucks.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast