Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raceme installed

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme installed

Just installed my raceme ultra with exshaust only thing left is EGR probe. Went fine with 120 hp tune went to tune transmission and truck went in to diesel preheat and shut off. Sent ray @Double R Diesel a message and two seconds later my phone was ringing. Problem was I need to update race me to newest file (I thought it was). Ray told me what to do and it is fine now. Well IT IS FREAKING AWSOME'!!!!!!!!! Tried it on the 200 hp tune with everything to the max and the only thing better was prom night of my senior year. LOL. As a small business owner I understand customer service and Ray is the man. To care as much as he does not only for what his job is but for the customers he comes in contact with. I will be a Double R Diesel customer for life and will refer everyone I can to him.

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

2. Thanks Power247, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, DanO, beans20, TX NIGHT TRAIN, DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LB Heating View Post
    Just installed my raceme ultra with exshaust only thing left is EGR probe. Went fine with 120 hp tune went to tune transmission and truck went in to diesel preheat and shut off. Sent ray @Double R Diesel a message and two seconds later my phone was ringing. Problem was I need to update race me to newest file (I thought it was). Ray told me what to do and it is fine now. Well IT IS FREAKING AWSOME'!!!!!!!!! Tried it on the 200 hp tune with everything to the max and the only thing better was prom night of my senior year. LOL. As a small business owner I understand customer service and Ray is the man. To care as much as he does not only for what his job is but for the customers he comes in contact with. I will be a Double R Diesel customer for life and will refer everyone I can to him.
    Awesome man!!! Yeah, Ray is the best. Have fun!! 😀

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@power24/7 truck is defiantly fun but my real reason was to get my fuel mileage back and get rid of the DEF fluid. But I'm sure I will be running on the 120 setting. LOL

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

6. Likes Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You sound a lot like I did after I got that junk off my truck! I have since found out that I had better be real careful with my right foot... In fact I am all knotted up trying to decide if I want to spend another big chunk of money on head studs?? My truck shure does like the 200 hp with 1900 RP and 2900 timing. I have blown head gaskets before back when I was in my teens hotroding my old Pontiac's. I could yank a head in no time but every time I lay a wrench on this $60,000 truck I get a little weak in the knees.

8. Likes beans20, LB Heating liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LB Heating View Post
    @power24/7 truck is defiantly fun but my real reason was to get my fuel mileage back and get rid of the DEF fluid. But I'm sure I will be running on the 120 setting. LOL
    I run mine on the 120 setting with 29* timing, mild spool, rail pressure default, with Trans tuning and I get 22mpg with my 35's at 70mph.

10. Likes LB Heating, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Waterhippy View Post
    I could yank a head in no time but every time I lay a wrench on this $60,000 truck I get a little weak in the knees.
    I feel the same exact way every time I have to work on mine!

12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

My heart sunk when the truck went into preheat and shut off. I was like this is not going to be good. But minor

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I am so glad it turned out to be minor. I would probably still be at the ER.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Waterhippy View Post
    I am so glad it turned out to be minor. I would probably still be at the ER.
    My buddy was like you got so quite

16. Likes DanO liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Ray is awesome for sure! Glad it's all fixed up. Did you do full exhaust or just a delete pipe?

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast