Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another reason Cummins Forum is Garbage

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

We know a lot of people don't like it over there, but please let's keep this in good conversation. No drama here.

Thank you.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Likes DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Moderators at the CF have there heads completely up there buttz. Yes you MoparProud and the stag and all the other losers you run that sinking ship with.
    Tim and Brennan are ok, Tim can get worked up a little too quickly

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd91 View Post
    Tim and Brennan are ok, Tim can get worked up a little too quickly
    I got booted off forum for sticking up for franz and raceme since they wouldn't.. they are both douche bags and I can easily say that not ever meeting them. Lots of posts on that forum get derailed and they are supposed to keep control and they dont.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

5. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    I got booted off forum for sticking up for franz and raceme since they wouldn't.. they are both douche bags and I can easily say that not ever meeting them. Lots of posts on that forum get derailed and they are supposed to keep control and they dont.
    Ive got say Kyle that being they booted you and Ratlin off, they should have booted two other guys off that cheered the other side of the fence. How they handled the RaceME thread was in no way fair.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Thanks oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Ive got say Kyle that being they booted you and Ratlin off, they should have booted two other guys off that cheered the other side of the fence. How they handled the RaceME thread was in no way fair.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Fully agree, but I found a better home with better people........

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

No its not just that. It's that and about a million other reasons, but no time to go into it now

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12