Thanks Thanks:  118
Likes Likes:  207
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 falling on its face. Tune or fuel pressure relief valve?

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    Can you add some anti gel?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Yeah I added power service 911 (red bottle) to the fuel filter and she started right up no issues and ran like a scolded dog after that.

2. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Awesome. Glad not to have those issues as it's 60 degrees here in PA!

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

3. Top Of Page | #73

User Info Menu

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are any tuners in the PA, NJ area that would be able to tune this when custom tuning comes out?

When custom tuning becomes available you won't need a local tuner. Everything can be done via email. Doublerdiesel will be the hot spot.and I hope some of the efi guys like Jonathan get involved.. the more the merrier

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

4. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

Stop! For real? I'm clueless apparently. So I guess you would copy a run from your tuner to a file and send it off and get it back corrected? I thought they would have to plug it in to a laptop and drive it. Shows how much I know.

5. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

Stop! For real? I'm clueless apparently. So I guess you would copy a run from your tuner to a file and send it off and get it back corrected? I thought they would have to plug it in to a laptop and drive it. Shows how much I know.

Not sure how exactly it will work with new software coming, but tune files with every custom software I've dealt with can be sent by email...LOL, it's the latest rage...as the old expression goes.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, Noneck liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #76

User Info Menu

From what I gather our ultra tuners will be able to data log then we could send that info to a tuner. The tuner can adjust accordingly and return you a new file.......

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #77

User Info Menu

And here I thought I'd never have any use for custom tuning. Actually I plan on keeping my truck stick other than deletes so aside from this glitch I don't really see myself needing it but if it can be used to solve a problem like this it's pretty cool.

10. Likes DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

I'm really considering removing the RaceME Ultra all together and choosing another option such as EFI Live. I really like the hardware of the RaceME but after spending time towing with it and such I am not enjoying the box tunes by any means and the firmware is a bit buggy for me at times also. Coming from an H&S Black Maxx previously on my 2012 the tunes on the RaceME just don't seem to have had a chance to catch up with the experience of a company that has been around for a lot longer and had more time to sort their product out a bit more. Maybe custom tuning software will help, I guess it certainly won't hurt.

12. Likes beans20 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Surfman423 View Post
    I'm really considering removing the RaceME Ultra all together and choosing another option such as EFI Live. I really like the hardware of the RaceME but after spending time towing with it and such I am not enjoying the box tunes by any means and the firmware is a bit buggy for me at times also. Coming from an H&S Black Maxx previously on my 2012 the tunes on the RaceME just don't seem to have had a chance to catch up with the experience of a company that has been around for a lot longer and had more time to sort their product out a bit more. Maybe custom tuning software will help, I guess it certainly won't hurt.
    I guarantee if the RaceME custom tuning has access to all the needed parameters, it can make a huge difference over box tuning. Ask anyone who has a 2007.5-2012 truck with an H&S tuner that has ran my custom MCC tuning and have them to tell you how it compares to box H&S tuning.

I'd give it another month at least and see what comes out of the coming Warp Tuning from RaceME.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

14. Thanks beans20 thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck, beans20 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #80

User Info Menu

I don't think I have drank the kool-aid any more than anyone else, and I wouldn't be opposed to considering something else, however I still thin this is the best option out there and with the custom tuning coming virtually a y day now, I seriously doubt that now is the time to.bail. I think the custom tuning will proably be an answer for me and this issue and likely you will be able to get what you need as well.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast