Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: MM3 lite

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 lite

Just got my drd tuned mm3 lite programed on my truck but im almost out of daylight and i havent gotten around to removing old and adding new exhaust ... is it ok to drive the truck with full exhaust intact to work and replace tomorrow? or do i need to let it sit til i can replace my exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black 2014 Ram 2500 crewcab longhorn 4x4 6.7 auto (68RFE) mm3 tuned by ray @ double R Diesel . Lots more to come

2. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 lite

Depends on how far. I would keep it under 30 miles or you could be risking engine damage. You can also set the truck back to stock and then drive it. When you have time to do it all, reprogram again then pull the stock exhaust. Plan on about 6hrs to do it all.

2006 2500 QC Laramie 5.9 (Sold in 2016). 2017 3500 DRW CC Laramie, Loaded. MM3 tuned by DRD. 4" SS by Jamo. 68REF, 4.10 Rears. (Sold). 2018 3500 DRW Longhorn CC AISIN 4.10's. On a good health care plan by DRD.

4. Thanks Cumminstrokethis thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminstrokethis View Post
    Just got my drd tuned mm3 lite programed on my truck but im almost out of daylight and i havent gotten around to removing old and adding new exhaust ... is it ok to drive the truck with full exhaust intact to work and replace tomorrow? or do i need to let it sit til i can replace my exhaust?

Just program the truck back to stock. It's the same process as when you installed the tuning.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks Cumminstrokethis thanked for this post
    Likes Cumminstrokethis, Thundervee liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

X2^^^^

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Thanks Cumminstrokethis thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Cool deal thank yall! Im just gonna have my wife take me tomorrow and ill knock out the exhaust late tomorrow !

Black 2014 Ram 2500 crewcab longhorn 4x4 6.7 auto (68RFE) mm3 tuned by ray @ double R Diesel . Lots more to come

10. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminstrokethis View Post
    Cool deal thank yall! Im just gonna have my wife take me tomorrow and ill knock out the exhaust late tomorrow !

Let us know how it goes

2006 2500 QC Laramie 5.9 (Sold in 2016). 2017 3500 DRW CC Laramie, Loaded. MM3 tuned by DRD. 4" SS by Jamo. 68REF, 4.10 Rears. (Sold). 2018 3500 DRW Longhorn CC AISIN 4.10's. On a good health care plan by DRD.