Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 58 of 253 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #571

User Info Menu

When you do the ecm tune drive easy for a bit and Ray can give you pointers on settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #572

User Info Menu

Sounds good. Yea I've done a bunch of research on settings so far. Love learning and playing with things! This thread alone has increased my knowledge 10 fold about these engines and their limits...
    As for settings: I keep the rail pressure on default for most HP settings. I increase it to 1900 it when I went to the 120 and 150 HP settings.
    Also, I usually run the default torque setting just for drive-ability. The wild is too sensitive.
    For the spool, I really didn't notice a difference at all in sound at idle or WOT. About the same. I did however notice that I maybe peaked boost slightly faster on quick spool setting.. Not getting that "turbo sound" I have been reading about on quick spool though...
    Overall, this tuner is just plan sweet... Can't wait to fine tune and learn some more.

4. Top Of Page | #573

User Info Menu

Bump to the top for @Double R Diesel and some insight for a novice user

5. Top Of Page | #574

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeDiesel View Post
    Bump to the top for @Double R Diesel and some insight for a novice user
    What year is your truck?

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

6. Top Of Page | #575

User Info Menu

2010 Crew Cab SRW

7. Top Of Page | #576

User Info Menu

2010 Crew Cab SRW
    Ok...i have a 2012 and as was stated a few posts up, you won't have OTF timing change abilities nor will you have any VGT tuning even though it's an option in the OTF menu. RaceME hasn't released that option to the 2012 and under yet. I will say though, I have an S&B intake and my turbo screams! My neighbor heard me leave my neighborhood the other day and he said it was very noticable. I'm really excited to see what Ray will be able to do once the custom tuning is released.

8. Thanks DodgeDiesel thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #577

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Ok...i have a 2012 and as was stated a few posts up, you won't have OTF timing change abilities nor will you have any VGT tuning even though it's an option in the OTF menu. RaceME hasn't released that option to the 2012 and under yet. I will say though, I have an S&B intake and my turbo screams! My neighbor heard me leave my neighborhood the other day and he said it was very noticable. I'm really excited to see what Ray will be able to do once the custom tuning is released.

Ah, I see. Must have missed the no VGT capabilities part, I thought it was just no timing changing for the 10-12's.. Couldnt bring myself to read through all 58 pages. LOL. With it being on the otf screen I never would have thought it was inactive for me.. Thanks for the info! And I'll hopefully be putting on my S&B within the next few weeks so thats good to hear..

10. Top Of Page | #578

User Info Menu

Ah, I see. Must have missed the no VGT capabilities part, I thought it was just no timing changing for the 10-12's.. Couldnt bring myself to read through all 58 pages. LOL. With it being on the otf screen I never would have thought it was inactive for me.. Thanks for the info! And I'll hopefully be putting on my S&B within the next few weeks so thats good to hear..
    You won't be disappointed with the intake! I love it when I tow my travel trailer because an hills or overpasses, you can hear it spool up and I know the cars around me can hear it! What exhaust setup do you have?

11. Top Of Page | #579

User Info Menu

Right now a 4" with muffler and 5" tip.
    But sitting in the garage is a flo pro 5" straight pipe from Rolling Smoke Diesel! Just need to buy a 6" tip for it and get that puppy on there... That'll definitely open that turbo up

12. Top Of Page | #580

User Info Menu

I started out with a muffler also...I bought the muffler delete pipe and that muffler will never go back on! I've got the 4" TBE with a 6" tip...it's actually very mellow in the cab but it's loud outside! The 5" may drone a bit but I love the drone...most people don't.

Page 58 of 253 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast