Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  100
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sure i'm not the first ..

1. Top Of Page | #61

Re: I'm sure i'm not the first ..

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Tyler View Post
    It's that's not a good price what is ... has like 210 k I think
    For me, on that truck, no more than 18k and that's if it's in amazing condition. Probably more like 14k or 15k if you can find a few issues. Not only do you want them to do the recalls and be positive that there's no ECU issues, check everything and have a mechanic check everything. All fluids and filters should be new. Hunt down the smallest fluid seep or u joint wiggle. A truck with that many miles has something wrong and the dealer is hoping you won't find it until you're off of their lot.

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

2. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

@HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN ... being this is at a dealer .. I doubt they'll budge .. but now i know price to mileage to look for ... I wasn't sure about this one because its a 2014 .. I think someone on here said you don't wanna go 2013 and up with what I want to do .. cause it's a pain in the A$$
    2013 and up is when they went to DEF tank my year 2012 is last year with no DEF tank

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

yea ... I want 2010-2012 ... I was nervous about that many mileage ... not the engine i'm worried about .. it's the trans ... and I will be puting a nice tranny swap WHEN I HAVE TO ... but I don't want to need to do that right after I buy her ... I also want the easiest DEF delete I can get ... and it seems with a 2010/2012 it's just the cooler plate, throttle delete, new straight exhaust with a mm3

6. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

@HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN ... being this is at a dealer .. I doubt they'll budge .. but now i know price to mileage to look for ... I wasn't sure about this one because its a 2014 .. I think someone on here said you don't wanna go 2013 and up with what I want to do .. cause it's a pain in the A$$
    I highly doubt that any dumb *** will pay that for that kind of mileage most likely some stupid *** kid or there dumb *** folks who don’t know **** about a Cummins will end up buying it and as far as I am concerned have no damn buisness owning one because them and the dumb *** millennialis who think they need one or the effing problem the reason they cost so damn much now

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

yea ... I want 2010-2012 ... I was nervous about that many mileage ... not the engine i'm worried about .. it's the trans ... and I will be puting a nice tranny swap WHEN I HAVE TO ... but I don't want to need to do that right after I buy her ... I also want the easiest DEF delete I can get ... and it seems with a 2010/2012 it's just the cooler plate, throttle delete, new straight exhaust with a mm3
    That’s about the jist of it I love mine it’s my 4th Cummins won’t own anything else

8. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

amen @HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN .. they also have this one https://www.dfwdieselsales.com/inven...S-Northlake-TX low low miles ... BUT I WANT BLUE ... maybe i'm just too picky

10. Top Of Page | #67

User Info Menu

amen @HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN .. they also have this one https://www.dfwdieselsales.com/inven...S-Northlake-TX low low miles ... BUT I WANT BLUE ... maybe i'm just too picky
    That’s a little more in price range but you can do better that has 46,000 more then what mine had and it’s quite a bit more then I paid you probably won’t believe and think it’s an old wives tail but we went last day of the month to the dealer with my wife and bought mine and got a killer deal with an extended warranty and paid less then what your looking at right now and got a better truck I have 8’ bed and custom big old bad *** bumper and over sized 285/70/17 MT tires that were brand new and the real mirrors not those little ***** mirrors like you’ll find on trucks that are in the big cities

11. Top Of Page | #68

User Info Menu

No such thing in being to picky you want what you want get what you want and don’t settle for anything less

12. Top Of Page | #69

User Info Menu

the last day of the month .. any month @HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN ? Also .. looks like your located in Minnesota? Trucks go for alot here in Texas ... I can almost guarantee i'll never find a deal like yours here... I might could find a lil better with patience (that I don't have) and shopping ... maybe a truck that I TRULLY FALL IN LOVE WITH ... like I said I love the royal blue with black interior ... or black on black ..

13. Top Of Page | #70

User Info Menu

the last day of the month .. any month @HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN ? Also .. looks like your located in Minnesota? Trucks go for alot here in Texas ... I can almost guarantee i'll never find a deal like yours here... I might could find a lil better with patience (that I don't have) and shopping ... maybe a truck that I TRULLY FALL IN LOVE WITH ... like I said I love the royal blue with black interior ... or black on black ..
    I live in Mississippi and I know all about Texas have lived there and worked there you will find a good deal just keep looking

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast