Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Raceme ultra compatible with non VGT turbo?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme ultra compatible with non VGT turbo?

I will be putting i n a 300 series SX-E Borg Warner turbo. My stock turbo vanes were sticking and ruined the actuator. I am fully deleted with the Raceme ultra tuner. Will this tuner support a non VGT turbo.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Raceme ultra compatible with non VGT turbo?

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jfin2002 View Post
    I will be putting i n a 300 series SX-E Borg Warner turbo. My stock turbo vanes were sticking and ruined the actuator. I am fully deleted with the Raceme ultra tuner. Will this tuner support a non VGT turbo.
    I would believe so but I don’t know for sure can’t see why it wouldn’t good luck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

The ultra box tunes may not work well, however you can get custom tuning, and that should.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    The ultra box tunes may not work well, however you can get custom tuning, and that should.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the quick to reply. I will contact ray with double R and get warp tuning for my race me ultra.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yes it will had the same problem with VGT turbo went with a direct fit borgwarner 364.5 from high tech turbo non VGT truck runs better than before

8. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post