Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 197 of 253 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1961

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Does anyone know when RaceMe is going to come out with the better data loging?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1962

User Info Menu

So, is the fix for the hanging gear in tow/haul official yet @Double R Diesel?

It's a minor annoyance, but still one at that. Besides that and the lope tune, We want LOPES... WE WANT LOPES, I'm still loving this Warp tuning. Also had a few people ride with me that are thoroughly impressed with the transmission behavior compared to what they're running on different custom tuning platforms. Has them thinking hard about switching over.

I know you're busy Mr. Ray so I'm more or less kidding on the lope tune.

4. Top Of Page | #1963

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
    So, is the fix for the hanging gear in tow/haul official yet @Double R Diesel?

It's a minor annoyance, but still one at that. Besides that and the lope tune, We want LOPES... WE WANT LOPES, I'm still loving this Warp tuning. Also had a few people ride with me that are thoroughly impressed with the transmission behavior compared to what they're running on different custom tuning platforms. Has them thinking hard about switching over.

I know you're busy Mr. Ray so I'm more or less kidding on the lope tune.
    I know Ray has sent it to a few more people to test, so I don't know the official word, but still working flawless on my truck. As for lope I'm not a huge fan, but if I get a lope tune he wants me to test some day I'll gladly do so for the rest of you.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Thanks SB09, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes SB09, huskee05, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1964

User Info Menu

Im supposed to have the trans fix in my latest file. If i have some time this weekend, ill hook up to the camper and drag it around a little. I need to test my new air bag setup anyways.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2014 CCSB ● Fuel Hostage 18x9 -1 ● Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme ● Leveling kit ● DPF/SCR/EGR deletes ● RaceME Ultra w/ Pyro ● 4 inch Flo-Pro Exhaust ● ARP 425 Head Studs

7. Thanks RATLIN'HP, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1965

User Info Menu

You can test it without a load, but testing with could be beneficial yes.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes huskee05, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1966

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by huskee05 View Post
    Im supposed to have the trans fix in my latest file. If i have some time this weekend, ill hook up to the camper and drag it around a little. I need to test my new air bag setup anyways.

"air bag setup"? Whatcha got going? Very interested!

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

11. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1967

User Info Menu

Firestone Ride Rite system with the Air Command controls. Got it put in last weekend. I'm itching to try it out.

2014 CCSB ● Fuel Hostage 18x9 -1 ● Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme ● Leveling kit ● DPF/SCR/EGR deletes ● RaceME Ultra w/ Pyro ● 4 inch Flo-Pro Exhaust ● ARP 425 Head Studs

13. Thanks DanO, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DanO, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1968

User Info Menu

Very similar to mine only I went with airlift pump with wireless remote. Great setup when towing, but I feel the rear is quite a but stiffer without a trailer, even with the minimum 5psi.

15. Thanks DanO, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes huskee05, DanO, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #1969

User Info Menu

I run ride rites with dayco cups. That way bags aren't attached to axle. I compress bags in the up position when not towing

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

17. Top Of Page | #1970

User Info Menu

I know we're off topic, LOL, but i agree. I run mine at 10 psi because my "leveling" kit left my front end a touch higher than the rear. In hind sight, i would have rather had leaf springs over the coils. The truck has a payload capacity rating of 2300 but the suspension could do it on it's own. I was hitting the bump stops with the camper pin weight of 1700. Hence the air bags. Ha ha.

18. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Hulk, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
Page 197 of 253 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast