Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Looking for opinions from those of you that know

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Looking for opinions from those of you that know

I am new to this site and to the Cummins work. I have a 2013 3500 and was thinking about the Raceme tuner? Are there any issues. I have gone through some threads that seem to have update issues but don’t know if that apples to the box tunes or is that only for the Warp or custom tunes? My last truck had stacked super chip and edge juice box but once installed I never touched it again, especially for updates. I am still trying to catch up to all the new technology and only want to buy a tuner once, that gives me better mpg and I don’t have to sacrifice performance. Am I asking too much? Are the race me any good?

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for opinions from those of you that know

Get the MM3 Tuner friend.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by big grey truck View Post
    I am new to this site and to the Cummins work. I have a 2013 3500 and was thinking about the Raceme tuner? Are there any issues. I have gone through some threads that seem to have update issues but don’t know if that apples to the box tunes or is that only for the Warp or custom tunes? My last truck had stacked super chip and edge juice box but once installed I never touched it again, especially for updates. I am still trying to catch up to all the new technology and only want to buy a tuner once, that gives me better mpg and I don’t have to sacrifice performance. Am I asking too much? Are the race me any good?
    MM3 tuner and tunes from Ray at DRD he is and it is the best in the business hands down end of story

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

I agree with the people above! I had no clue what I was looking at when I purchased my RaceMe Ultra. Its not a bad setup but within 3 months I purchased tunes from Ray and it was a world of difference. So my advice is just get the MM3 with Ray at DRD and do it right the first time. you will be very happy with it.

2019 Ram 2500. 8” FTS Lift. 38x15.50 Fury MT’s on 26x14 XF Offroad wheels.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4/Raceme Ultra with DRD WARP tunes/EGR, Throttle Valve, DPF Delete, 4'' FloPro/5'' Rough Country Lift Kit with 37's on 22" Fuel Flow

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thank you all for the information with your experiences

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I agree 100% MM3 from Ray at Double R Diesel is the best.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by big grey truck View Post
    Get the MM3 tuner and tunes from Ray at DRD he is and it is the best in the business

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs