Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MM3 - No Valid SD Card Detected?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

MM3 - No Valid SD Card Detected?

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BmxRyde View Post
    Also not sure if it's bad driving it this way or not it definitely feels like it's a stock tune, the transmission definitely feels different in a bad way.
    It's probably because the card was bad and it corrupt the files. My guess. Where are you, state. Maybe we can find a member close by who can help you.

I am assuming you have a mini SD card adaptor for the PC? If not, you need that. While you're at it, get another 8 mg SD card. This way we can fix you up. Walmart will have them

Don't try to format the card until we see if it's readable. We want to get your stock file off of it if we can.

There is a way of fixing bad sectors on the card and sometimes recover files. But again, has to be on a laptop or PC.

You're either very old or missed computer 101 in school. LOL

I can try to help you over the phone. PM me your number if you want to try that. I need to know what you have available for a computer to work on in advance though.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    From DRD website, this may help you.

https://www.doublerdiesel.com/live-t...ware-updating/
    Nice thought, but I suspect his SD card is corrupt or bad. Read my previous post. It may tell you what we're dealing with. I wish I knew where he lived. If he was near me, I'd fix him up in no time.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I'm in Des Moines, Iowa just turn 47 last week.
    I already tried the reformat. I'm pretty sure I have everything saved on my laptop. I'm thinking the sd card is bad.
    Sure would be nice if I I could get Ray to send me a new one with everything on it ready to go. I hate dealing with this stuff. I love the way my truck runs now but good grief am I really going to have to deal with this every six months?
    I sent a email out to Ray see what he has to say about it. When it comes down to I'm not understanding this ZIP file that I have to download I've got all that downloaded but what do I do with it I mean I don't know what to do with that there's no Ray videos that show how to unzip ? He says he already did that part in the video.
    Now I cant even get the sd card to show up in any of the drives........ I'm going to go get a new sd card tomorrow and see if I can figure it out if I don't hear back from Ray I guess??????

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

How old are your tunes?

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I purchased the mm3 from Ray this past April.

Why what are you thinking?

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

I purchased the mm3 from Ray this past April.

Why what are you thinking?
    Are you on the switch tuning with tpms?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

I'm in Des Moines, Iowa just turn 47 last week.
    I already tried the reformat. I'm pretty sure I have everything saved on my laptop. I'm thinking the sd card is bad.
    Sure would be nice if I I could get Ray to send me a new one with everything on it ready to go. I hate dealing with this stuff. I love the way my truck runs now but good grief am I really going to have to deal with this every six months?
    I sent a email out to Ray see what he has to say about it. When it comes down to I'm not understanding this ZIP file that I have to download I've got all that downloaded but what do I do with it I mean I don't know what to do with that there's no Ray videos that show how to unzip ? He says he already did that part in the video.
    Now I cant even get the sd card to show up in any of the drives........ I'm going to go get a new sd card tomorrow and see if I can figure it out if I don't hear back from Ray I guess??????
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    How old are your tunes?

His SD card went bad. We need to get that straightened out first.

The zip file is pretty easy to maneuver on the PC. We'll get to that when you are ready with the new SD card and holder. Windows 10 can handle it without much effort.

FYI Zip files are a form of compression. It takes many files and folders and compresses them into 1 file for safe transportation over the internet. Most times, the zip file is smaller than the expanded.

When you get the New SD card, you just right click on the zip file and extract it to the SD card. The trick is to get your stock file back to the new SD card. Maybe JJ knows where it is

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Are you on the switch tuning with tpms?

No don't think so that doesn't sound familiar

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    His SD card went bad. We need to get that straightened out first.

The zip file is pretty easy to maneuver on the PC. We'll get to that when you are ready with the new SD card and holder. Windows 10 can handle it without much effort.

FYI Zip files are a form of compression. It takes many files and folders and compresses them into 1 file for safe transportation over the internet. Most times, the zip file is smaller than the expanded.

When you get the New SD card, you just right click on the zip file and extract it to the SD card. The trick is to get your stock file back to the new SD card. Maybe JJ knows where it is
    Sounds good I will pick one up tomorrow.
    Thanks for your help

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast