Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  38
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MM3 Install

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Install

Anybody else get their butt kicked? It wasn't complicated but trying to find a spot for the modules under the dash was a pain, I ended up screwing it to the panel below my steering column after I figured out it wasn't just a flat plastic panel, it's about a 1/2" thick which held the sharpies fine..... glad the wife wasn't home yet when I started.

Will be able to test everything out Sat after the exhaust is changed, I'm like a 50 yr old kid at Christmas!

Ray @Double R Diesel is the man, wasn't 10 mins and I had the tunes

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Install

Over and over again Ray shows what service is u will highly enjoy the tunes and the feel of how the truck should n.a. e come. I smile everyday I hear mine crank over and fire up.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Went with the 5" TBE Flo Pro with the muffler, should breathe well and not be too loud on long trips, I love my truck and it should be everything I was hoping for when I bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BERT View Post
    Over and over again Ray shows what service is u will highly enjoy the tunes and the feel of how the truck should n.a. e come. I smile everyday I hear mine crank over and fire up.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I went 5" all the way back does have a drone on long trips.Everything I have is loud from my Harley to my other truck that is used for play.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BERT View Post
    I went 5" all the way back does have a drone on long trips.Everything I have is loud from my Harley to my other truck that is used for play.
    Muffler?

10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

No straight all the way back then into a 5" inlet by 18 long 7" out tip that's tucked under not out the side

11. Likes Md Jeff liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

Quote Originally Posted by Md Jeff View Post
    Anybody else get their butt kicked? It wasn't complicated but trying to find a spot for the modules under the dash was a pain, I ended up screwing it to the panel below my steering column after I figured out it wasn't just a flat plastic panel, it's about a 1/2" thick which held the sharpies fine..... glad the wife wasn't home yet when I started.

Will be able to test everything out Sat after the exhaust is changed, I'm like a 50 yr old kid at Christmas!

Ray @Double R Diesel is the man, wasn't 10 mins and I had the tunes
    I zip tied mine high under the column to a factory wire harness. I've got a remote start module and sound system wiring and sirius module hidden under there too. Eventually there won't be room to zip tie parts under there...

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

13. Likes walla2k5, Elliss, Md Jeff liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingHunter View Post
    I zip tied mine high under the column to a factory wire harness. I've got a remote start module and sound system wiring and sirius module hidden under there too. Eventually there won't be room to zip tie parts under there...
    I zip tied mine also, too tight for me to fit under there without dismantling the dash.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

15. Likes WyomingHunter, Elliss, Md Jeff liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I had plenty of room up under my dash just zip tied everything up to existing wire harnesses easy peasy piece of cake nothing to it but to do it

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    I had plenty of room up under my dash just zip tied everything up to existing wire harnesses easy peasy piece of cake nothing to it but to do it
    Same

2012 RAM 3500 Mega cab Dually Longhorn H.O
    Sagebrush Pearl
    Sinister Diesel Egr delete,,AFE Turbo back 5"SS exaust,MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel,S&B cold air intake,GDP throttle valve delete,AMSOIL,(arp625 headstuds comming soon)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast