Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truck upgrade plan - this make any sense?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Truck upgrade plan - this make any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by ksh View Post
    You just have the itch to buy now? Why not keep what you have until your ready for what you want down the road?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    Ok, I wanna Cummins and the ash tray is full...

With the rust bubbling the paint over the wheels, 170k miles, and 13 years old this month, windshield is pitted, headlights suck, 6 mpg hauling a trailer... what else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn CC SB SRW White Cummins Aisin with 5th wheel package
    ARE cap on order
    hunting for a chrome winch bumper
    need to add clearance lights
    Want Rigid Adapt driving lights

2. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I have been looking for a 3500 CC SRW longhorn for a few weeks now. Trying to keep it under $50k so mostly 2012-2014 models. Been searching Autotrader and a couple of other places. Trying to find one south of the salt belt.
    Ones with an Aisin are rare so it got me to wondering just how worked up I should be to get that tranny?

2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn CC SB SRW White Cummins Aisin with 5th wheel package
    ARE cap on order
    hunting for a chrome winch bumper
    need to add clearance lights
    Want Rigid Adapt driving lights

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx0849 View Post
    I have been looking for a 3500 CC SRW longhorn for a few weeks now. Trying to keep it under $50k so mostly 2012-2014 models. Been searching Autotrader and a couple of other places. Trying to find one south of the salt belt.
    Ones with an Aisin are rare so it got me to wondering just how worked up I should be to get that tranny?

I looked for almost a year before I found my 2013 2500 CCLB with a G56, patience.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    I looked for almost a year before I found my 2013 2500 CCLB with a G56, patience.
    Yup, I searched for 6 months to find what I wanted. They cost too much to settle on something you won't be happy with.
    Save your pennies and be ready to act on a moments notice. The good deals don't last long in these trucks

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

6. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Gave $34k for mine and it had $10k in extras with 93k miles. Saw it called the bank took vacation for the next day and drove 3 hours came home to an unhappy wife with a sexy mega cab

2013 mega 2500 4x4 Cummins 4” fabtech lift 35x12.50r18 Fab Four front and rear bumpers xmetal torch grill

8. Likes walla2k5, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12