Re: Oil bypass

Any luck

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

@9mgcb81 ... There are many set ups for every diesel out there. Some are premade and some are homemade. I have a split between both. Bought my filter head, return cap and bracket from a company called NUC ( http://www.nucmotorsports.com/dodgeparts.html ) many many yers ago and got my rubber hoses made from NAPA. Prices vary, but at NUC, your truck will be in the $266.00 range for the complete kit.

Maybe a vendor here can do better. But if you want to go real inexpensive, you can get all your parts from NAPA, or similar parts stores and fab your own brackets and have your hoses made.

I do recommend getting a very small micron filter. I use Amsoil eabp90 at the 2 micron rating. I believe @IGOTACUMMINS sells Amsoil oils and parts. Amsoil also sells oil bypass kits.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Any updates?

And ya I've looked around some. Even piecing one together myself. Was asking on here hoping that since these vendors try to help the forum out it helps to help them out to