Thanks Thanks:  107
Likes Likes:  184
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What has happened to the Cummins Community?

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: What has happened to the Cummins Community?

Proud and love to be here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Snow Dodge liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The DodgeFather View Post
    Proud and love to be here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir for your support. 😉

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Well said. I have worked on Cummings ISX for years, and even I don't know all the answers! The great about this place is people will give you any answers to any questions you may have without jumping on you! I am extremely glad I found this site.

6. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

The reason I wanted to join this group was foremost the 'No Drama' rules. It's refreshing to read posts where people actually support other people. Not beat them up like other places. As Murtaugh from the Lethal Weapon movies used to say; 'I'm to old for this ****'.

It doesn't only happen on diesel forums. Years and years ago when boards were first starting up, I left a Mauser group shortly after joining because a couple of people didn't like my introduction and told me so. No one came to my defense til I said good by. By then it was too late. Then there was the Traditional Muzzleloading group.................

Anyway I'm glad to be part of this group and hopefully will be able to contribute something worthwhile every now and then.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Snow Dodge, Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
    The reason I wanted to join this group was foremost the 'No Drama' rules. It's refreshing to read posts where people actually support other people. Not beat them up like other places. As Murtaugh from the Lethal Weapon movies used to say; 'I'm to old for this ****'.

It doesn't only happen on diesel forums. Years and years ago when boards were first starting up, I left a Mauser group shortly after joining because a couple of people didn't like my introduction and told me so. No one came to my defense til I said good by. By then it was too late. Then there was the Traditional Muzzleloading group.................

Anyway I'm glad to be part of this group and hopefully will be able to contribute something worthwhile every now and then.
    6 years strong friend and no drama.

You'll love it here. Welcome!

9. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Yes sir we have one unique community here and we will do whatever it takes to keep it that way. This is the only forum that i know of where other vendors with actually recommend each other depending on the specialty of the vendor. Bet you wont find that ANYWHERE!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Big Daddy-
    I've erased all other diesel forums except for this one and TDR.

Dude-
    Reading other threads, I can see that. Very refreshing.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Big Daddy-
    I've erased all other diesel forums except for this one and TDR.

Dude-
    Reading other threads, I can see that. Very refreshing.
    Glad to hear friend!

15. Likes walla2k5, Rob See liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

This is the best Cummins forum hands down and everyone treats each other like family and has and always will be willing to help out anyone each and every time

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Yeah I'm seeing a trend that I like here. I might ask a "dumb" question or two myself if I don't forget it LOL.

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Snow Dodge, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast