Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Don't do business with K-Sons Truck Accessories

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Don't do business with K-Sons Truck Accessories

We hate to do this but we have to protect ourselves from trash like this. Owner Clayton Leckie of K-Sons Truck Accessories is going around and messaging people on Facebook saying that we stole his domain name for I.G.O.T.A.®. He messaged two people on Facebook who happens to be on this site which is @Dude's Diesel Performance and @Double R Diesel who both have stood up for our good character.

This is an utter lie and the reason we won't release his domain name back to him is that he owes us money for a past bill. Once the bill is paid we will be glad to release his domain name back to him. We have no reason for it. We have 109 clients and we strive to run an honest business. We've tried to help Clayton as he was a Vendor on here for years but didn't want to do what we said would help make him successful. We also were saddened and shocked that he would stoop this low to send a message to people we do business with every day.

We ask that you refrain from purchasing products from his company as this is not the way to handle business. People try to use social media to ruin companies and hurt good people for no reason. We will not let him ruin what we have worked so hard for over the years.

His company has been removed from our network and this site.

Thank you again for your support,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks DRD, Weeseven thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Weeseven, Snow Dodge liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Don't do business with K-Sons Truck Accessories

Oh boy Sigh

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Oh boy Sigh
    Sorry Steve. You know we aren't like this friend. It truly saddens us that we had to post something like this to protect ourselves.

6. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Sorry Steve. You know we aren't like this friend. It truly saddens us that we had to post something like this to protect ourselves.
    Me too. You're both my friend. I understand and just going to stay away from it. Don't know what it's all about so. . . . It's disheartening to see things like this. You know what I mean. I'll keep an eye on it to protect both parties.

Sheeesh Now I need to moderate the moderator. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Understandable friend.

We hate doing things like this, but he left us no choice.

10. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    We hate to do this but we have to protect ourselves from trash like this. Owner Clayton Leckie of K-Sons Truck Accessories is going around and messaging people on Facebook saying that we stole his domain name for I.G.O.T.A.®. He messaged two people on Facebook who happens to be on this site which is @Dude's Diesel Performance and @Double R Diesel who both have stood up for our good character.

This is an utter lie and the reason we won't release his domain name back to him is that he owes us money for a past bill. Once the bill is paid we will be glad to release his domain name back to him. We have no reason for it. We have 109 clients and we strive to run an honest business. We've tried to help Clayton as he was a Vendor on here for years but didn't want to do what we said would help make him successful. We also were saddened and shocked that he would stoop this low to send a message to people we do business with every day.

We ask that you refrain from purchasing products from his company as this is not the way to handle business. People try to use social media to ruin companies and hurt good people for no reason. We will not let him ruin what we have worked so hard for over the years.

His company has been removed from our network and this site.

Thank you again for your support,
    igotacummins

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...5&d=1489962355
    Good looking out for the family we really appreciate the info bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Snow Dodge liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Good to know, thanks for the heads up. Very unfortunate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post