Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Hello from NJ

Welcome

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    @Weeseven lives up by Stroudsburgh. Another neighbor. Gary is a cool dude too. Maybe we can have a redneck meeting this spring. We can get @cumminsbadgirl to come so we can watch her wash our trucks in her bikini. (When hell freezes over)
    A meet up would be cool. I know Sunday may 7th Island Dragway has a diesel day if any of you local guys are interested.

Jim
    2014 6.7l, G56, 37" tires, full deletes double r diesel mm3

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherdime View Post
    Shades Of Death Rd. Stop and say hi if you ever drive by.
    will do, thats actually closer to her, tan alphano rd, just was drawing a blank on the name of the road

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

A meet up would be cool. I know Sunday may 7th Island Dragway has a diesel day if any of you local guys are interested.
    I liked october last year, it wasnt a milon degrees. It was a much nicer day

2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

6 in a row makes her go

5. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Actually when they had it early spring last year it was cold and there was snow flurries.

Jim

6. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

You have to keep reminding me. The plug fell out of my ear so all the new info I get falls out and I lost my big hearing horn. LOL @Weeseven @F359cummins That sounds like a good place. The food leaves allot to be desired. I thnk I can humble in with the green machine. What about you guys?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

You have to keep reminding me. The plug fell out of my ear so all the new info I get falls out and I lost my big hearing horn. LOL @Weeseven @F359cummins That sounds like a good place. The food leaves allot to be desired. I thnk I can humble in with the green machine. What about you guys?
    Sounds like a good time hope I'm available

Life is a one time offer, make the most of it

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

8. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

You have to keep reminding me. The plug fell out of my ear so all the new info I get falls out and I lost my big hearing horn. LOL @Weeseven @F350cummins That sounds like a good place. The food leaves allot to be desired. I thnk I can humble in with the green machine. What about you guys?
    I will be there, I think I will bring a grill and burgers and rolls. @Polaraco, you got the sodas @Weeseven you got the chips @Brotherdime, you got the dogs and buns

2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty

6 in a row makes her go

10. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    I will be there, I think I will bring a grill and burgers and rolls. @Polaraco, you got the sodas @Weeseven you got the chips @Brotherdime, you got the dogs and buns
    I'm gonna need direction to this or a meet up place to follow you

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

11. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeseven View Post
    I'm gonna need direction to this or a meet up place to follow you

We can meet up at my house I live 1 mile from the track. I can hear the cars racing all weekend.

Jim

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast