Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MM3 Tuner

1. Top Of Page | #1

MM3 Tuner

What’s everyone’s opinions on the mm3 tuner? This is my first Cummins (14 2500 68RFE) and I know a lot of people run efi live. Is this a close match to efi live or better? I just want something reliable and I know a lot of people use efi live and have good luck with it. Was looking into getting the Double R Diesel mm3 tuner with all the tunes

2. Likes cumminsdieselfreak, Yamahamod liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Permanent Vacation KeepEmRollin14's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Mm3 tuner

Mm3 or ez lynk over efilive all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Permanent Vacation KeepEmRollin14's Avatar

User Info Menu

If you want to plug in load and forget it then go with the efilive but I like my raceme ultra. No complaints.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KeepEmRollin14 View Post
    If you want to plug in load and forget it then go with the efilive but I like my raceme ultra. No complaints.

Same here I just got my raceme a few weeks ago with the box tunes and love it I can only imagine it once I get custom ones.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

It's more about who's tunes more so than which tuner.

7. Likes walla2k5, cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 14RamCummins View Post
    What’s everyone’s opinions on the mm3 tuner? This is my first Cummins (14 2500 68RFE) and I know a lot of people run efi live. Is this a close match to efi live or better? I just want something reliable and I know a lot of people use efi live and have good luck with it. Was looking into getting the Double R Diesel mm3 tuner with all the tunes
    I really like my full tuning from DRD on the MM3. Like stated above it's more about the one tuning than the hardware itself. I've had tuning on EFIlive from a sponsor on here on a 07.5 that I used to have and it was decent. I like the MM3 monitor but you can also tune the truck and unplug the monitor if you're looking to just set it on one tune and forget it. I have no experience with the EZlynk but I don't like the idea of using my phone for gauges so therefore it didn't appeal to me. Since you're a lifetime member there are discounts to be had if you go with Dudes Diesel Performance or Double R Diesel.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

Alright so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the full MM3 tuner from DRD. Super stoked to get this thing deleted! Thanks for the responses!

11. Thanks BuellBlackbelt thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsdieselfreak, Yamahamod liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Efi live is awesome but i utilize those for my 3rd gen customers as well as someone who is on a tighter budget. The mm3 has lots of features that the 4th gen utilizes. The mm3 is extremely fast, smooth and a great performer! It does however like fully charged batteries so keep that in mind as well.

The tunes are definitely important as well and Mr. Ray is definitely the ones you will want.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Just put a mm3 lite from drd on my truck with 5” strait Flo Pro could not be happier easy to use and hook up hope this helps in your choice

14. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Alright so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the full MM3 tuner from DRD. Super stoked to get this thing deleted! Thanks for the responses!
    Let us know how you like it or if you have any questions.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

16. Thanks 14RamCummins thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast