Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: RaceMe Ultra for 2008

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe Ultra for 2008

Just waiting for my Ultra to show up, so Ive been checking out the results some of you have had with them installed.Looks like a lot of late model users but has anyone got this on a '08 Ram2500 with auto trans. yet?If so what tunes have given the best results.My truck will be stock except the deletes and tuner to start,Thanks for any advice

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Randy2233 View Post
    Just waiting for my Ultra to show up, so Ive been checking out the results some of you have had with them installed.Looks like a lot of late model users but has anyone got this on a '08 Ram2500 with auto trans. yet?If so what tunes have given the best results.My truck will be stock except the deletes and tuner to start,Thanks for any advice
    You'll be the first that I'm aware of with one on a 3rd gen 6.7. There is going to be an update coming very soon that will enable the OTF tuning for your model, but for now you'll have the old Smarty SW power/timing level choices.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Permanent Vacation anarchydiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Most go with EFILive on 3rdgen model trucks.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I looked into EFI but the ultra is working good for me as it is, and if they follow through with their promises to support '07 up and keep updates free its a no brainer. Especially if they get data logging and custom tuning software to Ray and the others' we can have it all with 1 unit and more owner options.

8. Top Of Page | #5
    Permanent Vacation anarchydiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I dont see the reasoning for going with anything besides EFILive.