Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 65 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #641

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    He did get flamed by a member on cf for not emailing franz, and going straight to cf with complaints, and so called major issues. Here I believe he just read my in general post and figured I was talking about him.
    I see.

Honestly I didn't think a single member over here flamed another directly... but I take a tremendous amount of pride in this forum, JJ, all it's members, and what this forum stands for. So, I had to post my concerns.

We can't make everyone happy, but we do try! Carry on!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #642

User Info Menu

I've seen some flaming remarks and threads but not on this forum and not from ratlin'hp. I suggest we start a hurt feelings area

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #643

User Info Menu

He did get flamed by a member on cf for not emailing franz, and going straight to cf with complaints, and so called major issues. Here I believe he just read my in general post and figured I was talking about him.
    He may have thought we both flamed him. I think we both went on a pretty good rant about the situation. I also re-read my post and I may have come of a little butt holeish. If I seemed to have come off that way I didn't mean to. But oh well just like everyone we all voice our opinions on the matter. I don't think anyone here flamed anyone.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #644

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    He may have thought we both flamed him. I think we both went on a pretty good rant about the situation. I also re-read my post and I may have come of a little butt holeish. If I seemed to have come off that way I didn't mean to. But oh well just like everyone we all voice our opinions on the matter. I don't think anyone here flamed anyone.
    I thought it was probably your fault beans, but I got broad shoulders and took the heat for you. LOL jk!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Likes beans20, huffdaddy70 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #645

User Info Menu

I thought it was probably your fault beans, but I got broad shoulders and took the heat for you. LOL jk!
    It could possibly have been on this thread idk for sure. Post 81

http://www.igotacummins.com/showthre...ef-valve/page9

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #646

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    It could possibly have been on this thread idk for sure. Post 81

http://www.igotacummins.com/showthre...ef-valve/page9
    That post is nothing but the truth though also. I don't wanna go on a rant but you're so right. Anyone expecting to buy a brand new to the market tuner in today's times, and expect it to be plug and play, no problems, wa-la I'm done, well they need to research a little bit more. It's cutting edge technology, made very difficult from our truck manufacturer with all the encryption and what not. There is gonna be a bug here and there. And without trying to flame anyone here or there, custom tuning won't be free cuz you think your tuner don't work right now, and your told custom tuning will fix it. Well I doubt it will be free anyway LOL. The way I view things, the custom tuning platform is what they are working on. For those with issues that don't want custom tuning, hang in there, and I'd bet updated raceme tunes will be quick to follow the release of custom tuning. Again this is just the way I see it, and could be way off. But no matter what crying on any forum, and asking if custom tuning will be free cuz your truck don't run right, and you feel you already spent more than you told your wife you did is no way to go about it. I prolly said to much and hurt feelings again, but it's my opinion. Delete if I went to far.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, beans20 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, beans20, oneshotkyle liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #647

User Info Menu

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to see that video Franz promised! 🏁🏁

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #648

User Info Menu

HAHAHAHA I just figured out they banned me on that forum. I was literally just about to ask if they could delete me! That's hilarious.

16. Top Of Page | #649

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to see that video Franz promised! 🏁🏁

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    I think he's pretty excited about it too

17. Likes DRD liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #650

User Info Menu

That post is nothing but the truth though also. I don't wanna go on a rant but you're so right. Anyone expecting to buy a brand new to the market tuner in today's times, and expect it to be plug and play, no problems, wa-la I'm done, well they need to research a little bit more. It's cutting edge technology, made very difficult from our truck manufacturer with all the encryption and what not. There is gonna be a bug here and there. And without trying to flame anyone here or there, custom tuning won't be free cuz you think your tuner don't work right now, and your told custom tuning will fix it. Well I doubt it will be free anyway LOL. The way I view things, the custom tuning platform is what they are working on. For those with issues that don't want custom tuning, hang in there, and I'd bet updated raceme tunes will be quick to follow the release of custom tuning. Again this is just the way I see it, and could be way off. But no matter what crying on any forum, and asking if custom tuning will be free cuz your truck don't run right, and you feel you already spent more than you told your wife you did is no way to go about it. I prolly said to much and hurt feelings again, but it's my opinion. Delete if I went to far.
    Amen to that!!!!

Page 65 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast