Likes Likes:  55
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delete. Efi live vs warp tuning

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Delete. Efi live vs warp tuning

Quote Originally Posted by DanO View Post
    Had them both. Go with Ray!
    I gotta ask? Did you drop the mic after you typed this LOL? Cuz that's what I'm visualizing.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Likes Sisupower, DanO, theaaronbush liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    I gotta ask? Did you drop the mic after you typed this LOL? Cuz that's what I'm visualizing.
    LOL right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--Work gives you meaning and purpose, Life is empty without it--

4. Likes DanO liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Now that's funny!

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

6. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RPS2013 View Post
    I went with the MM3 tuner from Ray @ Double R about a month ago. I am overdue getting on here to compliment him and his tuning. The tuning and unlock process couldn't be any easier and it is a really quick process. The transmission tuning is great and he has plenty of tuning power levels to choose from. *I have been running the 120hp tune. He cautioned me about the 150hp and 200hp tunes on a stock transmission. My son likes playing with the 12v and quick spool whistle tunes.
    I have to agree on the 150 and 200!!! But man it turns straight beast mode!!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I've been looking very hard into ray he sounds awesome and that's what I belive I'm going to go with, however I want to make sure nobody had any complaints about the user platform itself. Mm3 has came out with alot of cool features in the past year. I'm not looking to do anything crazy. Just looking for over all improved Drinability. Nothing going pisses me off more than the famous 6th gear lug at 40......

On another note, to run the high hp tunes obviously head studs are a recommendation, and from what I read they dont seem to bad to do. But what about the trans. What needs done to ensure there isn't a failure besides a whole new trans

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Basically just trans tuning, and Ray has some of the best. You could put revmax valve body in a stock trans also to help, and rays trans tuning has the revmax stamp of approval also

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thake618 View Post
    I've been looking very hard into ray he sounds awesome and that's what I belive I'm going to go with, however I want to make sure nobody had any complaints about the user platform itself. Mm3 has came out with alot of cool features in the past year. I'm not looking to do anything crazy. Just looking for over all improved Drinability. Nothing going pisses me off more than the famous 6th gear lug at 40......

On another note, to run the high hp tunes obviously head studs are a recommendation, and from what I read they dont seem to bad to do. But what about the trans. What needs done to ensure there isn't a failure besides a whole new trans
    I don't think you'll find an easier platform to use. It takes longer to install meaning runnning your wires and such than to actually install the tunning. Stay 90hp and under and be responsible with the skinny pedal and you should be ok. Rays trans tunning is amazing. I'm on 37s with 3:73 gears and it's damn near perfect. If my tires were 35s it would be perfection!!! Trans shifts smooth but firm and at the right times.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Sisupower liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Basically just trans tuning, and Ray has some of the best. You could put revmax valve body in a stock trans also to help, and rays trans tuning has the revmax stamp of approval also
    What about a low stall torque converter and valve body? That should help a lot yea? Both revmax of course. Just curious

--Work gives you meaning and purpose, Life is empty without it--

14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sisupower View Post
    What about a low stall torque converter and valve body? That should help a lot yea? Both revmax of course. Just curious

Well sure it would. I was just listing things that can be done without dropping the trans. At certain point to me that the trans needs to be pulled to upgrade torque converter, and the $$ already being spent to do it, why not go all the way with it.

15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

But also let's not freak the guy out LOL. The 68 treated decent is a good trans in my opinion. It don't come tuned right at all from the factory, and it gets branded a slush box, and I agree with that. But good tuning, and not constantly beating the crap out of it, and it's a solid trans in my opinion .

16. Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast