Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 201 of 253 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2001

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Would like to know this as well. I'd really like to log pulls for fine tuning.

Also it would be great to be able to log my transmission in grave detail and find out why my downshifts feel like they're going to rip the Trans out.

Pretty sure my clutches are slipping on downshift 😐😐😐

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    I can't imagine that the 68RFE trans tuning would be a whole lot different for any customer. Wondering if you have a transmission issue going on, as I've seen no other complaints of a harsh down shifts with Rays warp tuning? Are you just referring to the normal more aggressive tow haul down shifts. I know alot of people don't like the feel of those, even completely stock, but they are harmless as well.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes huskee05, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2002

User Info Menu

I ask that anyone with topics concerning Warp tuning please do so in the Warp Tuning thread in the premium members resources section of our forum. We don't need to give any trolls ammunition to take cheap shots at us on the other forum. Warp is a fantastic tuning platform, but isn't complete or perfect yet.

If the tuning comes from me, I ask that you contact me with concerns. I can't fix what I don't know about and random unspecific public complaints don't help me or the customer.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Top Of Page | #2003

User Info Menu

Anyone that has issues or needs to discuss problems with warp tuning should contact their tuner by email or anyway their tuner prefers. Also there is a thread here to discuss warp for premium members.

https://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?t=5767

Thank you!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Top Of Page | #2004

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by huskee05 View Post
    Mine goes on the dyno tonight. I can barely contain my excitement. Ha ha. Ray built me a +30, +120, & a +200. I get 3 pulls so im gonna see what each one puts to the ground. If i can get some decent video, ill upload. But for sure ill share the results. RaceMe claimed 521 hp and something like 1200 with just their tunes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    How did it turn out?!!

Sent from my couch.

6. Top Of Page | #2005

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dodgedieselskog View Post
    How did it turn out?!!

Sent from my couch.

2014 CCSB ● Fuel Hostage 18x9 -1 ● Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme ● Leveling kit ● DPF/SCR/EGR deletes ● RaceME Ultra w/ Pyro ● 4 inch Flo-Pro Exhaust ● ARP 425 Head Studs

7. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #2006

User Info Menu

https://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?p=66439

2014 CCSB ● Fuel Hostage 18x9 -1 ● Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme ● Leveling kit ● DPF/SCR/EGR deletes ● RaceME Ultra w/ Pyro ● 4 inch Flo-Pro Exhaust ● ARP 425 Head Studs

9. Top Of Page | #2007

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    This is where it's supposed to get fresh clean air. Exhaust Gas Return has been on gas vehicles for years. But when used on a diesel this is the result. You are good now that it is deleted, but you are still gonna have some soot built up from 80K of not being deleted. If it's your problem with fuel mileage tanking or not, I can't know for sure, but would lean towards no. Only reason I brought it up is it could be. Start with the map sensor as I and many have said. If that works, don't worry too much about what your grid heater may or may not look like. It won't get any worse from here now that you deleted.
    FYI Caterpillar was gettin g it's exhaust gasses after the DPF. Then they were cooling it with the AC compressor. But they stopped street machines so it's moot now. Back in the day, I did something similar on my 08. Only I cooled it with water. The dark side crawled up my butt about it so I scrapped it. For the 2 months it was running, it was working well. The effort was useless if I didn't have aplace to advertise the results. I picked up 2 or 3 MPG. Regens were very far apart then

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks elcubano, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes elcubano, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #2008

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Matt are referring to your Warp tuning? If so and if it's that bad, why haven't you contacted me?

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Ray,

You and I did discuss the tuning a couple months back. I'm still running your modified file to soften the shifts up.

I don't believe the problem is with the tuning itself, I do believe it is a transmission problem as the shifts have gotten progressively worse with time. I've tried reflashing to reset the CVIs but that didn't help either.

Hence my interest in full data logging capability because at least then I can get numbers on paper and narrow down where the problem is and maybe be able to address it.

I've got nothing against you're tuning at all because I'm very confident that that's not where the problem lies.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

12. Thanks DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #2009

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Ray,

You and I did discuss the tuning a couple months back. I'm still running your modified file to soften the shifts up.

I don't believe the problem is with the tuning itself, I do believe it is a transmission problem as the shifts have gotten progressively worse with time. I've tried reflashing to reset the CVIs but that didn't help either.

Hence my interest in full data logging capability because at least then I can get numbers on paper and narrow down where the problem is and maybe be able to address it.

I've got nothing against you're tuning at all because I'm very confident that that's not where the problem lies.

Well keep me in the loop. I do like to make sure its nothing on my end. I hope that you understand that your prior post could make me feel as if I wasn't doing my best. Customer service is my top priority. BTW I have a fix tow/haul 2nd gear hangup I believe. Send me an email if you want to try it.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

14. Thanks RamIt, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, RamIt, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #2010

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Well keep me in the loop. I do like to make sure its nothing on my end. I hope that you understand that your prior post could make me feel as if I wasn't doing my best. Customer service is my top priority. BTW I have a fix tow/haul 2nd gear hangup I believe. Send me an email if you want to try it.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    I definitely will Ray. And I see your point, I know customer service is very important to you. You've definitely gone above and beyond to help me out, and I appreciate that. Right now, We just need more information. If we can get that, then we might be in luck!

If I can get some better transmission diagnostics, I'll send them your way and see what you can come up with.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

16. Thanks DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN, elcubano thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN, elcubano liked this post
Page 201 of 253 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast