Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Hello igotacummins members!!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Cool Hello igotacummins members!!

Hi everyone my name is Khalid. I am a Chief Warrant Officer (aviator) in the US Army and love every minute of it. I am a Cummins enthusiast and I always turn my head when I see one on the road haha, I love all diesels and think every maker has a great product that does well in its own way but my heart by far belongs to the Cummins and none else(as it was my first diesel). I recently heard of this forum through a very good friend Ray at Double R Diesel LLC (he tuned my truck too haha before he really took off in the diesel community and I'm glad to call him a close diesel friend) and I'm glad to find another forum to be apart of. I am glad to see everyone talks and treats each other well on here from what I've seen. I will put it out there that I have been a long(since 2011) Cummins forum member and that is where I grew up in the diesel world. I learned everything I know on that forum from very highly knowledgable guys(including Ray) and I probably used the "search" function more times than I can count haha. I have unfotunately drifted away from that forum and really just observe now to see what's "new" in the diesel industry, mainly because the community there has really changed since I first became a member. But that's about all I'll say about that and I am happy to be a member here. Lastly, to all members out there I am a very genuine person and treat everyone the same way and Ray would never invite someone over to this forum from the Cummins forum if he didn't vouch for them. I only put that out there cause I saw a couple posts identifying a clash between the two forums. Anyways all, I am glad to be member here and look forward to learning a bunch for my next mod plans.

2. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Straight6 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome!

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome!!!

Greg
    2012 CCSB CTD 2500 | XRT PRO w/MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome my friend! So glad you made it back from your deployment safely and very happy to welcome you here!

This is a great community here and we do things a little bit different than what goes on elsewhere...but I think you'll find that you'll like it! @imkindofabigdeal

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Likes Straight6, Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by imkindofabigdeal View Post
    Hi everyone my name is Khalid. I am a Chief Warrant Officer (aviator) in the US Army and love every minute of it. I am a Cummins enthusiast and I always turn my head when I see one on the road haha, I love all diesels and think every maker has a great product that does well in its own way but my heart by far belongs to the Cummins and none else(as it was my first diesel). I recently heard of this forum through a very good friend Ray at Double R Diesel LLC (he tuned my truck too haha before he really took off in the diesel community and I'm glad to call him a close diesel friend) and I'm glad to find another forum to be apart of. I am glad to see everyone talks and treats each other well on here from what I've seen. I will put it out there that I have been a long(since 2011) Cummins forum member and that is where I grew up in the diesel world. I learned everything I know on that forum from very highly knowledgable guys(including Ray) and I probably used the "search" function more times than I can count haha. I have unfotunately drifted away from that forum and really just observe now to see what's "new" in the diesel industry, mainly because the community there has really changed since I first became a member. But that's about all I'll say about that and I am happy to be a member here. Lastly, to all members out there I am a very genuine person and treat everyone the same way and Ray would never invite someone over to this forum from the Cummins forum if he didn't vouch for them. I only put that out there cause I saw a couple posts identifying a clash between the two forums. Anyways all, I am glad to be member here and look forward to learning a bunch for my next mod plans.
    Oh good. More Army. We'll have a squad soon.

There's a few squid hanging around here and I think a Blue Fly boy. Got a couple of coastmen too.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome friend!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"