Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 12 of 253 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #111

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post

DON'T FORGET TO CONNECT UNLOCK CABLE, it must be connected now on 2010-12 models!

Franz
    This is really exciting.

Also @Franz thank you for listing our community on your website. We're very honored to be listed.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks DRD, RATLIN'HP, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #112

User Info Menu

Just a quick update with our 2012...

Got the update loaded on an Ultra and installed it on our 2012. Didn't have any extra time to play after the install due to getting the family ready and out to church tonight, but the install went perfectly!

I loaded the 175HP duration along with the 29 degree max timing map, the 1900 bar max rail pressure setting, "wild" torque management setting, and the 185 psi max line pressure setting. Looking forward to kicking the tires some tomorrow!

A little video of how to use the Ultra on a 2012 is coming soon BTW!

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks Power247, RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #113

User Info Menu

Not having the time to update right now is killing me knowing that Ray has the options to mess with torque management. So has anyone with a 13-15 updated yet? And are those options available for us also?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #114

User Info Menu

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Likes DRD liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #115

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Not having the time to update right now is killing me knowing that Ray has the options to mess with torque management. So has anyone with a 13-15 updated yet? And are those options available for us also?
    Killing me too! I've downloaded the update, just haven't gotten a chance to load it onto the SD card yet. Mine is a 2012 and the torque management option made my heart skip a beat. I'm coming from a gas truck to a diesel so this is my first go around with one! I had EFI Live on my old truck with 90% of the torque management tuned out and it made that truck drive completely different! Upgrading to a diesel has been a great experience for me and I should have done it sooner!

10. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #116

User Info Menu

LOL! My truck is faster than your 2015!!! Haha! LOL! Just gotta rub that thought in!

Seriously my 2012 does have the option to change the torque management. It goes from "mild" to "wild" in the options. I'm running the wild setting and haven't tried anything else yet. I've got to say wasn't used to the accelerator to torque ratio being so high that I left out of my driveway spinning wheels this morning with moderate throttle input.

Do the 2013 thru 2015s have this option now Franz? @Franz

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Top Of Page | #117

User Info Menu

I have an email sent to franz asking about this also.

13. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #118

User Info Menu

Once my tuner comes in either today or tomorrow Ray is gonna set it up on my 15 or help me out anyways LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP, DRD liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #119

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    Once my tuner comes in either today or tomorrow Ray is gonna set it up on my 15 or help me out anyways LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It looks like they'll show up tomorrow... finally! Yes sir, you know I'll be all over it like ketchup on a hotdog! 😉

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

17. Top Of Page | #120

User Info Menu

Awesome! A guinea pig with a 15 close to Ray. LOL love it

18. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
Page 12 of 253 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast