Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  43
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: RaceME Ultra $800 Shipped

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

FS: RaceME Ultra $800 Shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    It's all what we work for. Glad they worked with you. I bet there is someone in that shop that will drive out of there with it. You will need to post a dualing burnout video with you and the wife before you leave here thow.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
    Very true! And this dealership has done right by me. I mean hell the finance lady just called me and said that Chrysler Capital is giving me the additional extra coverages on the car at no cost because I'm a repeat buyer at this dealership. And they lowered the payment too. Can't really shake a stick at service like that. And I'll probably still lurk on here, just for the sake of it. I'll be the honorary member. But I would love to do some dueling burnouts, but man those Pirellis cost too much for that....let me get my hands on some throw away wheels and tires that fit these things and we'll talk.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

2. Likes Yamaha242LS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Very true! And this dealership has done right by me. I mean hell the finance lady just called me and said that Chrysler Capital is giving me the additional extra coverages on the car at no cost because I'm a repeat buyer at this dealership. And they lowered the payment too. Can't really shake a stick at service like that. And I'll probably still lurk on here, just for the sake of it. I'll be the honorary member. But I would love to do some dueling burnouts, but man those Pirellis cost too much for that....let me get my hands on some throw away wheels and tires that fit these things and we'll talk.
    My father in law has a 09 srt that he backs in an out of the garage only on the sunniest of days. 2800 miles. I really want to drive it. I sat in it once when nobody was around.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    My father in law has a 09 srt that he backs in an out of the garage only on the sunniest of days. 2800 miles. I really want to drive it. I sat in it once when nobody was around.

I wish I could keep these things as garage queens, but I also don't believe in the concept of buying a car and not driving it. It's no good to me if all I do is look at it LOL. Besides, nothing beats supercharger whine

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

5. Thanks Yamaha242LS thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I wish I could keep these things as garage queens, but I also don't believe in the concept of buying a car and not driving it. It's no good to me if all I do is look at it LOL. Besides, nothing beats supercharger whine
    I agree. Why pay for it if you don't get what you pay for.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Yep. They wanted me to put everything on, but I was like "It would be better for you and your dealership if you put everything on. That way you know first hand that it is done correctly. Also, I don't have tools " This is Arizona man, everybody has a deleted diesel, and this dealership is out in the sticks so they are used to it. They charged $1,200 to the car for the labor of doing the work (made the payment higher) but saves me from having to do it.
    Haha on my first deleted truck I traded they wanted to charge me like 8 hours labor to put it all back on. I said you got all the right tools and a hoist and your telling me it takes your service department 8 hour? I can do it laying on the floor, with all the wrong tools in 4 hours. They took that charge off the deal but I'm sure they made up for it some other way. Now 3 trucks later they know it's coming in light when I trade LOL.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, Yamaha242LS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Haha on my first deleted truck I traded they wanted to charge me like 8 hours labor to put it all back on. I said you got all the right tools and a hoist and your telling me it takes your service department 8 hour? I can do it laying on the floor, with all the wrong tools in 4 hours. They took that charge off the deal but I'm sure they made up for it some other way. Now 3 trucks later they know it's coming in light when I trade LOL.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂 that is awesome. Their quote to me is for basically the same amount of hours, but I don't particularly care. The deal was still good enough that the service charge didn't matter.

But if I'm in this boat again we will be having a talk about that LOL

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

This all escalated quickly! One day, you're buying new rims and tires, the next day, your truck is gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes RamIt liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    This all escalated quickly! One day, you're buying new rims and tires, the next day, your truck is gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha I know. But when a good deal presents itself, I can't say no!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Haha I know. But when a good deal presents itself, I can't say no!

Congrats on the new hellcat

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

15. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Congrats on the new hellcat
    Thank you!! It has been a dream to drive so far.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast