Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tranny

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Tranny

Oh Steve, maybe I am getting lazy in my age LOL, but I do miss the manual at times. A manual transmission and truck just goes hand in hand, not calling a 'auto' a sissy tranny but manuals make it feel like a 'truck' if that makes any sense LOL

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

@Polaraco ... not being lazy ... practical ... middle of next month the wife goes in for a left knee replacement (bone / bone right now). And it's not sure for now, but it looks like there is a possible right knee replacement for her in the near future. That's not for sure at this time, but odds are it's a done deal. My closest kid is just short of 2k away from here .. there's good people here, but ya never know how much you can depend on non family, since we haven't lived here that long. So it's basically her and I. And I could never be happier with this team.

So when I buy something new, I make sure I cover bases properly.

What is it he will really need and serves him best ?

(Oh, and until this knee thing started, her favorite vehicle was a '98 Mustang V8 with a 5 speed. Everytime she got in it, she turned 17 again and ... She still mentions it now and then.)

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    @Polaraco ... not being lazy ... practical ... middle of next month the wife goes in for a left knee replacement (bone / bone right now). And it's not sure for now, but it looks like there is a possible right knee replacement for her in the near future. That's not for sure at this time, but odds are it's a done deal. My closest kid is just short of 2k away from here .. there's good people here, but ya never know how much you can depend on non family, since we haven't lived here that long. So it's basically her and I. And I could never be happier with this team.

So when I buy something new, I make sure I cover bases properly.

What is it he will really need and serves him best ?

(Oh, and until this knee thing started, her favorite vehicle was a '98 Mustang V8 with a 5 speed. Everytime she got in it, she turned 17 again and ... She still mentions it now and then.)
    Yup exactly. Except Elaine is a spoiled brat now. LOL There's not enough gears in a G56 for me. LOL Put my self through college with a truck

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I prefer stick but my knees say otherwise so auto for me

Life is a one time offer, make the most of it

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

8. Likes cumminsbadgirl, AnOldBiker liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12