Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  62
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 68RFE ATF+4

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: 68RFE ATF+4

@beans20 Thanks for the link. Guess the Mag-Hytec pan will wait a few more days until this arrives.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    @beans20 Thanks for the link. Guess the Mag-Hytec pan will wait a few more days until this arrives.

Gonna be so nice have that drain plug on that pan though! No more Tranny fluid baths!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #43
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Castrol has made an atf+4 for years. Used it in my old 97, and soon in my 15.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

4. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Revmax has a spin on filter upgrade screw for the trans instead of the plastic one that comes with the OEM filter. Here is the link:

https://revmaxconverters.com/product...steel-upgrade/
    Thanks for reminding me about this part I am getting ready to put Mag Hytec Double Deep Trans Pan on my tranny this week and completely forgot about this item bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes beans20 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Revmax has a spin on filter upgrade screw for the trans instead of the plastic one that comes with the OEM filter. Here is the link:

https://revmaxconverters.com/product...steel-upgrade/
    Grabbing one. Looking around to see if anyone else makes one. They are extremely expensive and shipping in crazy

8. Likes beans20, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Grabbing one. Looking around to see if anyone else makes one. They are extremely expensive and shipping in crazy
    Found this one, but don't have a price.

https://www.transtar1.com/products/h...ew-Upgrade-for

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

10. Likes beans20, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

I saw Transtar made one but they're so hard finding the actual part and price

12. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

I just ordered mine yesterday from Revmax I didn't think it was unreasonablely priced and shipping was just $ 7.00 for me

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

13. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

For such a small threaded piece. The cost to make is probably less than $5

15. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

For such a small threaded piece. The cost to make is probably less than $5
    Your probably right about the price but what you gonna do it looks like a quality piece and billet parts aren't cheap it is pretty cheap insurance I believe for hopefully not get your filter to fall off and destroy your tranny

16. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast