Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  54
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warp Tuning for RaceME

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Warp Tuning for RaceME

With the release of the Warp Tuning Software when do you think reputable tuning will be available?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

they are waiting on the kinks to get worked then I would say pretty soon!! They are waiting for everything to be perfect then vendors will build a tune library and start selling im sure!

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    they are waiting on the kinks to get worked then I would say pretty soon!! They are waiting for everything to be perfect then vendors will build a tune library and start selling im sure!
    It's been available for purchase on the RaceME sure for almost a week now.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

That is a lot more or less for vendors to start there are still minor bugs to work out to make sure everything is top notch I guess you can say like buying a new truck the first 1-2 months of release are different than the later build dates as an example but not that extreme

Sent from my pocket device that constantly goes off.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

From my understanding you can get the software. Reputable tuners aren't going to release a half baked tune. Be patient because reputable tuners are already working on something worth releasing.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

@Surfman423

All of your posts are concerning raceme warp. Why don't you become a member and participate in the members only warp thread?

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    @Surfman423

All of your posts are concerning raceme warp. Why don't you become a member and participate in the members only warp thread?
    I guess the first reason would be because I didn't know that existed and the other would be im tired of dumping money into trying to make something work that should have out of the box. I have updated to the newest firmware and still have the same issues as well as now I have to return the truck to stock and reflash the ECU about once a week now because it locks up and then all but the 30 horse tune is gone. Obviously there's no reason to complain, it's no one's fault but RaceME and I guess my own for not researching the product better before spending all the money on it. I see others are having a better experience than I am, I just wish I was one of them.

14. Thanks Noneck thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Surfman423 View Post
    I guess the first reason would be because I didn't know that existed and the other would be im tired of dumping money into trying to make something work that should have out of the box. I have updated to the newest firmware and still have the same issues as well as now I have to return the truck to stock and reflash the ECU about once a week now because it locks up and then all but the 30 horse tune is gone. Obviously there's no reason to complain, it's no one's fault but RaceME and I guess my own for not researching the product better before spending all the money on it. I see others are having a better experience than I am, I just wish I was one of them.
    If you bought from a reputable vendor they should have no issues getting you fixed up bud. if you're not getting anything from @Franz then try talking to who you bought from. Not sure if it helps or not just trying to help you make the best of a bad situation bud.

16. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    If you bought from a reputable vendor they should have no issues getting you fixed up bud. if you're not getting anything from @Franz then try talking to who you bought from. Not sure if it helps or not just trying to help you make the best of a bad situation bud.
    Unfortunately the local shop I bought from closed a month ago. The only real support I have gotten from anyone with it has been Ray @Double R Diesel who was under no obligation of any kind to help me but he was gracious enough to do so. I will be using him for anything in the future and for tuning once he is ready to release them if I haven't thrown this thing in the river by then. Pretty much everyone here is great, just not happy with RaceME themselves. I've grown tired of emailing them just to be told they would fix it in a future update but no one ever asks for a data log or any real specifics to figure out what really is wrong. To me all that says is were not concerned over your issues. Franz said I am a small majority and they would get to my issue someday. Discouraging for sure.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I understand your frustration for sure bud. Hopefully not much longer. it's worth the membership price. Well for me it was anyway. Plus ray gives premium members a good discount.

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast