Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 55 of 253 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #541

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    Different from the hazing at idle. When accelerating lightly it would start at around 1500 RPM, and would blow little puffs of blueish/white smoke that would clear up around 2000 RPM. It would make a little extra exhaust noise when it puffed too, like a cylinder didn't fire properly.

If outside temps were below 35F, it would continue almost til operating temp but would mostly go away around 140F.

After rolling back to the previous update I let the truck warm up for 5 minutes and drove about 10 stop-and-go miles. I got a little haze on first acceleration but no puffs and nothing after that. Temp was around 20F. Only other change was installing my grill cover while the truck was being re-tuned.
    Thanks for elaborating I used to have the blue smoke problem with my 6.7 fords and it would go away once the engine reached operating range , the temps must be there variable it doesn't get below 30 where I'm at and i run 5 ozs of F-bomb with every tank but even with that I don't usually move the truck till coolant temps reach 95+ can't wait till Ray can adjust that injection timing and get ya fixed up

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #542

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tech$12 View Post
    Thanks for elaborating I used to have the blue smoke problem with my 6.7 fords and it would go away once the engine reached operating range , the temps must be there variable it doesn't get below 30 where I'm at and i run 5 ozs of F-bomb with every tank but even with that I don't usually move the truck till coolant temps reach 95+ can't wait till Ray can adjust that injection timing and get ya fixed up
    No problem! Hopefully someone with the same issues reads this and realizes that their truck isn't the problem too.
    I just had a deleted 6.7 Powerstroke drive by me the other day blowing blue smoke, guess you're not the only one that had issues.

I'm excited for the custom tuning to be released, I've already been in contact with Ray about it!

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #543

User Info Menu

hey guys just installed my raceme ultra. all went well but i'm getting the same message grandpaboone got with his OTF tuning. I also have a 2011 but with a auto trans. Sent a email to Franz with pics so I know he will get back to me when its am for him. I just wanted to see if anyone new a fix on here or if @GrandpaBoone new what it was and if it was a simple fix.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #544

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #545

User Info Menu

I should clarify what my issue is. I'm getting a message stating "ver mismatch" when I push otf and also if I try to just program the ecm again I get the same message. Seems like it's programmed my truck but it's thinking it's hooked to a different truck so won't let me hang things. Truck runs and drives good no dtcs.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #546

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jpterbl1 View Post
    I should clarify what my issue is. I'm getting a message stating "ver mismatch" when I push otf and also if I try to just program the ecm again I get the same message. Seems like it's programmed my truck but it's thinking it's hooked to a different truck so won't let me hang things. Truck runs and drives good no dtcs.

As long as it runs well and no DTCs, just hang tight until you can get info from Franz. Sounds like a communications problem between the tuner and the truck itself.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #547

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    As long as it runs well and no DTCs, just hang tight until you can get info from Franz. Sounds like a communications problem between the tuner and the truck itself.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    I agree with you Ray! I'm not worried just didn't know if someone had an idea on here. Figured I'd put it out there and see.

14. Likes DRD liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #548

User Info Menu

Franz got me all fixed up! working like it should now.

16. Likes Matt C Moore, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #549

User Info Menu

In case anyone missed the announcement, Franz has made it official that the custom tuning platform for use with the RaceME Ultra is coming soon. 👍

http://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?p=50992
    @Franz

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, jpterbl1 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #550

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    In case anyone missed the announcement, Franz has made it official that the custom tuning platform for use with the RaceME Ultra is coming soon. 👍

http://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?p=50992
    @Franz

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

Highly doubt it being missed. LOL. The choir over on the the dark side already on it to. Hahahaha

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, jpterbl1 liked this post
Page 55 of 253 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast