Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another build thread

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

@chrisd91 Nice little build!

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks chrisd91 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    I want to know more about the fleece VGT controller. I am looking into building one. I have (have to pick up) a VGT, Manifold, and downpipe. Any chance I can get a few pics of the fleece controller, Preferably of the internals?
    If I had any, they're on my laptop which I haven't been able to find for the last year or so

4. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The next cosmetic project was color matching my tail light plastics and tinting the lenses. I used Duplicolor perfect match for the plastics, and VHT nightshades for the lenses

5. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

In late October '11 I final did what I should have done the first day I got the truck: I had my windows tinted to 20%

7. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Around thanksgiving time 2011 I picked up a set of 18" wheels from Craigslist.
    They had a bald set of tires on them, and my treadwrights from fall of '10 were quite worn. I ended up going with a set of 285/60r18s from treadwright, this time in an AT tread.

9. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

With a stack and a VGT it was entertaining to play airplane

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...E/4d87783c.mp4

11. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I also decided that I missed the loud cummins sound since I switched to a VGT and I decided to try to regain it with a miter stack
    Mockup with PVC

Stack and stack plate I made

Sootsly, my carbonaceous pet

Oralling the coal like a loser. I'm kinda embarrassed about this now, but it sure felt cool when I was younger and dumber :hehe:
    http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...s/0f8cce1c.mp4

I eventually raised the stack a few inches to quiet it done and get less spot on the cab

12. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Over Christmas break 2011 I put in TopGunzCustoms .5" longer control arms, and made a light bar with relayed wiring

Played with some effects

14. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yet another build thread

Spring of '12 had another string of cosmetic makeovers for my old girl. I switched out the the chrome housing smoked lens headlights for black housing clear lens headlights. I also color matched a new grille and the folding portion of my mirrors. Halos and LED lights in the headlights are powered by a relay tripped by the parking lights

I also had a local shop cut and bend a bumper for me based on a design from another forum. I mocked it up, but never had time to finish it and install it

16. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I am liking this truck!

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast