User Info Menu

Re: New member from Louisiana

A beast, watersupply...

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Hcambre how do you like the led headlights? I’ve heard mixed reviews on led’s and was looking at going with Hid’s . I like the look of the halo led’s but I live on back country roads and I need good light output to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

[QUOTE=dodgemark;126152]Hcambre how do you like the led headlights? I’ve heard mixed reviews on led’s and was looking at going with Hid’s . I like the look of the halo led’s but I live on back country roads and I need good light output to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I have done a good bit of experimenting with this. I have had regular headlight housings and projector headlights. In my opinion they are both great! Hid and led are about the same brightness but hid's have more distance. The only downside to hid is you have to drill a hole in your headlight dust cover for the wires and mount the ballast compared to led is plug and play. I currently have 6k hids in my ram but the wifes challenger I went with led bc I didn't want to do any drilling for hid. The main thing to do is get a good brand and you will have no issues. I only use Diode Dynamics. Its a little pricey but a great product and company. A very honest company with great products!

@Hcambre welcome to the forum. what part of louisiana are you from?

2019 Ram 2500. 8” FTS Lift. 38x15.50 Fury MT’s on 26x14 XF Offroad wheels.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4/Raceme Ultra with DRD WARP tunes/EGR, Throttle Valve, DPF Delete, 4'' FloPro/5'' Rough Country Lift Kit with 37's on 22" Fuel Flow

8. Thanks dodgemark thanked for this post
    Likes dodgemark, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12