Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am auto tow mirrors

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Am auto tow mirrors

Anybody running the AM auto tow mirrors? I'm in the market for a set for my 2015 ram and can get a set cheap. I don't wana waste money if they shake bad. If factory mirrors are the best route I wana do that first and not buy a set I'm unhappy with. Thanks

2015 ram 2500 ccsb 6 speed manual, full deletes and race me

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I have Kool Vue and mine do not shake at all, but I've got a 2012...I think the ones that shook bad were the 3rd Gen mirrors...a buddy of mine got some and they'd make you dizzy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I cant give you advice on them but would like to see which ones your talking about, post a link!

i am interested in some decent ones too and it is always nice to say a few bucks!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Am I seeing wrong .. or do they look like an exact replacement of the originals ?
    If so, they shouldn't shake anymore than the originals.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Likes Noneck liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

They even offer them with the chrome caps they look like good mirrors to me

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Re: Am auto tow mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by lilgerman1989 View Post
    They even offer them with the chrome caps they look like good mirrors to me
    Hey, just seeing if you ever had any luck with these mirrors?
    I am getting ready to need a set.

9. Top Of Page | #8
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    ... I think the ones that shook bad were the 3rd Gen mirrors...a buddy of mine got some and they'd make you dizzy! ... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

An I got stock Dodge 3rd gen tow mirrors .. they have always been rock solid.
    Might mention to your buddy he might check if they need tightening up some. Someone or something had to loosen them.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I put 1A-Auto tow mirrors on my 2012. They are chrome and power fold. Work great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    An I got stock Dodge 3rd gen tow mirrors .. they have always been rock solid.
    Might mention to your buddy he might check if they need tightening up some. Someone or something had to loosen them.
    He actually put aftermarket mirrors on and those are what shook...he's got a newer 3rd gen now and they're rock solid, stock mirrors!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast