Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Another super basic question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Another super basic question

Should only be a couple weeks now and I'll be into a new truck. I found one but it has the DSP switch so it's likely it's still deleted (haven't talked to the dealer yet). Assuming it is, considering I'm going to 100% go with mm3 with Ray, what steps would I have to go through to install that? Is there anything extra that I'd even need to do? Thanks for any insight.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Another super basic question

Definitely gonna tag mr Ray on This one for ya! @Double R Diesel
    He will let ya know the exact steps you will need to do bud! Good luck and congrats on your new purchase.

We expect pics!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

My first question would be was there a tuner in it with the first owner ?
    If so, can they verify it was brought back to stock and NO tunes left in the vehicle.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Guess it would make sense to talk to a salesman before asking questions and wasting your guys time on here. Apparently there's a guy working a deal on it already and should get bought on Friday. Luckily I know one of the salesman personally so he'll be letting me know if something changes.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Good luck and keep us updated brother!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Thanks KimWar1911 thanked for this post
    Likes Brandido liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Well I learned that nothing is sold until it's on paper. Bought the truck I've been looking. Not able to post pictures though. Something about a bad JPEG extension.

10. Likes AnOldBiker liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brandido View Post
    Should only be a couple weeks now and I'll be into a new truck. I found one but it has the DSP switch so it's likely it's still deleted (haven't talked to the dealer yet). Assuming it is, considering I'm going to 100% go with mm3 with Ray, what steps would I have to go through to install that? Is there anything extra that I'd even need to do? Thanks for any insight.
    Congrats on you getting a new Ram bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Thanks Brandido thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Congrats on you getting a new Ram bud
    Thanks! She's a beast. You know if there's any efi tuning that lets the egr stay in place and plugged in? Everything's there and plugged in but I rolls coal so I don't really get what's going on. Could I just unplug it?

14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Never mind, it's PPEI which I'm assuming f is pretty much efilive or similar.