Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Diesel/MM3 software issues

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Anarchy Diesel/MM3 software issues

They have not. Last I spoke with them, I gave them my number and have been waiting. My question is that if this is truly a Windows vs Mac issue, how did they not know? You would expect, after selling who knows how many units, that SURELY someone would have asked about this issue before now. I am 99% sure I am doing this correctly. And honestly, it's more of a nuisance than anything...but I spent $1200 on this and I want it to be perfect. Hopefully this didn't come off too negatively.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I was asking for a reason myself. Nothing negative towards them but my own reason

As for your issue. When I have received files and changed the name before moving to the SD card. When I then put it in my Ultra I had duplicate files. The original and also the one I renamed

I just went back and removed the original since I had edited to make them shorter or so they were in a certain order

That doesn't appear to be what you're dealing with though. My tunes aren't from Anarchy and never had a problem like that

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    I was asking for a reason myself. Nothing negative towards them but my own reason

As for your issue. When I have received files and changed the name before moving to the SD card. When I then put it in my Ultra I had duplicate files. The original and also the one I renamed

I just went back and removed the original since I had edited to make them shorter or so they were in a certain order

That doesn't appear to be what you're dealing with though. My tunes aren't from Anarchy and never had a problem like that
    Yes I'll be sure and post an update tomorrow. I had some professional advice given, so we will see if I can manage to figure out the tricks of the trade. I do medical stuff not mechanical LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I know the feeling. I've done a bit of everything growing up on a farm, construction jobs, car audio, military and just teaching myself things

When it comes to tuning I only know so much. Would be nice learning how to though

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

So are the tunes working and you are just seeing extra tunes that aren't real on there?

- 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9l (Sold)
    - 2003 Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins 75k miles (R.I.P gone but not forgotten)
    - 2014 Ram 2500 Tradesman 95k miles work truck about to be deleted for the first time
    https://www.instagram.com/mikemackyo/

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmack View Post
    So are the tunes working and you are just seeing extra tunes that aren't real on there?
    Yea, they are working. It's just the extra, misnamed tunes that I can't figure out how to delete.

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Just wanted to post and update, now that I have gotten to work and had time to fix this issue FINALLY. I have to give it to Ray @Double R Diesel for the support. Some things I learned....

1. You need to use a Windows 10-based PC to transfer your files and firmware updates.
    2. You need to make sure that the SD card is formatted to "Fat32"
    2a. You can do this by right-clicking the SD card and selecting "format"
    3. If you have already added the files to you SD card using a MAC, delete them with the Mac, then add them with the PC....you can't delete them with the PC then add them back with the PC(for some reason this didn't work for me).

Hopefully that all makes sense. Let me know if you have any questions.

8. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Jaxonsram, Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Product support even though not from who you used. Can't beat that

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DScott, IGOTACUMMINS, Jaxonsram liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DScott View Post
    Just wanted to post and update, now that I have gotten to work and had time to fix this issue FINALLY. I have to give it to Ray @Double R Diesel for the support. Some things I learned....

1. You need to use a Windows 10-based PC to transfer your files and firmware updates.
    2. You need to make sure that the SD card is formatted to "Fat32"
    2a. You can do this by right-clicking the SD card and selecting "format"
    3. If you have already added the files to you SD card using a MAC, delete them with the Mac, then add them with the PC....you can't delete them with the PC then add them back with the PC(for some reason this didn't work for me).

Hopefully that all makes sense. Let me know if you have any questions.

Wow i just commented on your heat video the other day. I'm Wpsxsatv on youtube. Thats funny haha. So how much better does the truck feel with the new tunes?

- 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9l (Sold)
    - 2003 Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins 75k miles (R.I.P gone but not forgotten)
    - 2014 Ram 2500 Tradesman 95k miles work truck about to be deleted for the first time
    https://www.instagram.com/mikemackyo/

12. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmack View Post
    Wow i just commented on your heat video the other day. I'm Wpsxsatv on youtube. Thats funny haha. So how much better does the truck feel with the new tunes?
    Well maybe it's in my head, but after fixing the file issue today it seems like it's running ten times better. I also have been running the street tune. I read from another guy that on his tunes the lower tunes werent as "refined". Also, another thing that may be causing that temp spike is the fact that I am currently only running my exhaust from the turbo down pipe, with a turn-down pipe. My aftermarket exhaust got stuck in Colorado and won't be here until Monday. I'm thinking maybe it's revving too quickly? No idea. But yea it will haul now. Not blowing black smoke everywhere either. I'm hauling my boat this evening for a night tournament....we will see how the engine temp reacts.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Southerncomfort4x4 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast