Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 220 of 253 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2191

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by kessler89 View Post
    Ray are you doing any warp deals for black friday?
    Lifetime members get nice $$$$ savings.

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2192

User Info Menu

Anyone got a link to 1.1.11? I've got the 1.1.9 which I believe is the October update, and it's quirky for sure.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #2193

User Info Menu

Are updates ever released just to improve the monitor graphics, ease of use, etc.? If so, where do I find that info? It would be nice to have a button on the main screen to change power levels. I'm using the MM3 platform with custom tuning. I just installed the monitor, and it's nice overall. My edge unit had a better look to it, but oh well.

Sometimes I get the lingo mixed up on this tuner. Raceme comes preloaded with tunes and MM3 is a raceme without the tunes (used for warp tuning), correct? I just don't want to sound like an idiot when trying to explain or post something. I have so many questions, and I don't want to constantly bug the tuner (don't worry, he is also a sponsor on this forum).

Question: I'm ready to load one custom tune on MM3. How will I know if the tune loaded properly on the MM3 unit? I'm not deleted, so I don't want to load it to the truck yet.

I've been out of the loop on tuning, since my 09 2500 ram diesel was deleted with a simple edge unit.

There just isn't as much info out there on raceme and MM3 on other forums, so I'm going to start looking for answers on this forum.

Thanks in advance.

4. Top Of Page | #2194

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Are updates ever released just to improve the monitor graphics, ease of use, etc.? If so, where do I find that info? It would be nice to have a button on the main screen to change power levels. I'm using the MM3 platform with custom tuning. I just installed the monitor, and it's nice overall. My edge unit had a better look to it, but oh well.

Sometimes I get the lingo mixed up on this tuner. Raceme comes preloaded with tunes and MM3 is a raceme without the tunes (used for warp tuning), correct? I just don't want to sound like an idiot when trying to explain or post something. I have so many questions, and I don't want to constantly bug the tuner (don't worry, he is also a sponsor on this forum).

Question: I'm ready to load one custom tune on MM3. How will I know if the tune loaded properly on the MM3 unit? I'm not deleted, so I don't want to load it to the truck yet.

I've been out of the loop on tuning, since my 09 2500 ram diesel was deleted with a simple edge unit.

There just isn't as much info out there on raceme and MM3 on other forums, so I'm going to start looking for answers on this forum.

Thanks in advance.
    Are updates ever released just to improve the monitor graphics, ease of use, etc.?

Nothing for graphics has been done yet. You can add your background picture if you want. Public updates for firmware do come from time to time and they can be found on the Smarty and RaceME websites.

How will I know if the tune loaded properly on the MM3 unit?

After the ecm write process the tuner will say "ecm programming successfully completed". Furthermore your truck should run differently and if you're going from stock to deleted, the DEF gauge will read empty on the 13-16 models.

I have so many questions, and I don't want to constantly bug the tuner (don't worry, he is also a sponsor on this forum).

He or she should be more than happy to answer your questions. I gladly pickup my phone and talk my customers through the install process almost every day.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

5. Top Of Page | #2195

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
    Franz should know this and not advise people to format in the directions. Maybe its the quick format that is automatically checked

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk
    Can you point to his directions that mention formatting the card? I've always just deleted the files and have had no issues. Still using the OE 2GB card that came with my unit over a year ago

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Top Of Page | #2196

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Can you point to his directions that mention formatting the card? I've always just deleted the files and have had no issues. Still using the OE 2GB card that came with my unit over a year ago

The directions he emailed me today. I just assumed someone/tuners may talk to him often.

Maybe the directions should say - First delete files and extract or copy new firmware files to the card. If an error occurs format with the quick format option unchecked, then extract or copy files to the card.

I think some stuff gets lost in his translation program also.

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

7. Likes RamIt liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #2197

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
    The directions he emailed me today. I just assumed someone/tuners may talk to him often.

Maybe the directions should say - First delete files and extract or copy new firmware files to the card. If an error occurs format with the quick format option unchecked, then extract or copy files to the card.

I think some stuff gets lost in his translation program also.

I think the translation is the biggest thing. He's saying format, to which we understand what that means, but he probably means delete. The thing is, when you format the card you wipe the preset partitions and partition name from the card which is likely where the issues are occurring.

I can't prove this though.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Top Of Page | #2198

User Info Menu

I tried to install my MM3 this morning and it won't power up.
    The display is dead, tried in two different trucks without luck.
    Has this happened to anybody?

10. Top Of Page | #2199

User Info Menu

@Steinbrenner

I replied to your other thread also, But please Email me Sales@mm3power.com with all of your contact information and I'll get you taken care of

11. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #2200

User Info Menu

I have a question related to the mm3 platform. When I click on program custom file to ECM there is a street tune available. Where's the file at if I want to return my truck to stock? Do I just click get stock file for truck and then my stock file will load again?

Page 220 of 253 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast