Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would You Buy???

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Would You Buy???

Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    I like the 2012. Can you trade yours in
    Yea I can but I'm gonna take a big hit. I had a guy come and look at it yesterday but haven't heard back from him. I'll know by tomorow if he wants it. Its a 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 with 11k miles on it LOL

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by contenderv07 View Post
    it was more of wish of hoping that I could get my truck sold first. He had it on sale for about 3 months with nothing. Here is the other one I'm looking at but I HATE dealing with dealerships. I was looking at these as well..
    https://www.oldhammotorcowakeforest....Wake-Forest-NC
    https://www.furrstclasscars.com/deta...-2500/52058480
    Thats a good deal on the 2012 also. I like it hahah. Long run thats prob your best bet

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

3. Likes RamHunter18 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Yea I can but I'm gonna take a big hit. I had a guy come and look at it yesterday but haven't heard back from him. I'll know by tomorow if he wants it. Its a 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 with 11k miles on it LOL
    The one thing you have going for you is the new chevys are hideous. Looks like a chevy ford and a nissan had a baby.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Has the DPF been replaced on that 2012? Or are you gonna delete anyway? The 07.5-12 trucks have no def and rely heavily on egr so beware of that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

6. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Awesome!!!!! Good news, just sold the truck (guy called back). I just need to figure out how to get the title to him. As for the DPF, I’ll just get rid of all of it and get EFI. Thats why I was kind of asking about the trannys . How much more can the 68RFE handle?? I know the duramax was roughly about 150 more with just a shift kit

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Awesome!!!!! Good news, just sold the truck (guy called back). I just need to figure out how to get the title to him. As for the DPF, I’ll just get rid of all of it and get EFI. Thats why I was kind of asking about the trannys . How much more can the 68RFE handle?? I know the duramax was roughly about 150 more with just a shift kit
    Thats the fun part. Last truck i sold i had to let the dude drive it with my tag aftef he l
    Paid me while we waited on the title to come in. Hopefully your bank is different though. They def dont make it easy LOL.

8. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

ok just an update. I decided to go ahead and just pay the truck off. That way I cna get the title faster. Thats been done so anytime now, I'll be getting the title and selling. Just so you know the situation, I'm selling it to get a smaller car (for a DD), but I still need a truck. so for 2 cars I roughly have about 40k to spend. What I was wanting to do was get something like a passat (about 15k), then get a higher mileage LBZ or cummins. I found an 04 cummins with 95k miles for 22k. Since I do want to add some tuning, I know the trans is the worst part. Is a revmax the best trans to get? How much *roughly* am I looking at, 5k?? Sorry for all of the questions, I've been a dmax guy for about 10 years and haven't even driven a cummins yet, just wanted to give it chance and see what I can do

9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

ok just an update. I decided to go ahead and just pay the truck off. That way I cna get the title faster. Thats been done so anytime now, I'll be getting the title and selling. Just so you know the situation, I'm selling it to get a smaller car (for a DD), but I still need a truck. so for 2 cars I roughly have about 40k to spend. What I was wanting to do was get something like a passat (about 15k), then get a higher mileage LBZ or cummins. I found an 04 cummins with 95k miles for 22k. Since I do want to add some tuning, I know the trans is the worst part. Is a revmax the best trans to get? How much *roughly* am I looking at, 5k?? Sorry for all of the questions, I've been a dmax guy for about 10 years and haven't even driven a cummins yet, just wanted to give it chance and see what I can do
    Revmax is a quality trans and out of Charlotte area. If you are installing yourself you may be able to have it done for $5k. When I built mine a couple years back and had it professionally installed it was closer to $8k...not cheap

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

ugh yea thats a lot, but I love about 2 hours from Charlotte so it wouldn't be too bad. I found one that had built trans (along with some other things) for 19k, so I may take a look at that one

this is the one
    https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/...827242639.html

12. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

damn just sold it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast